1.    #1  
    Hi there,

I 've been doing allot of reading on the PreCentral forums about the Pre and WebOS and and they have been growing on me.
    For the record I'm using android right now but I want to give the Palm Pre Plus and WebOS a shot.

Now bare with me guys but from what I understand the first activation is crucial because the AppCat entitlement is link to the device's IMEI ?

So guys any links to US eBay sellers of ATT Palm Pre Plus who are willing to activate the device before shipping.

Thanks
    <<Thread Moved>>
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    you can activate it to your account regardless of what the previous owner did. but you wont have the right to whatever apps he had on it. that would be stealing...
    Run your ad here... reach thousands daily...

...Now accepting orders for my upcoming iHandle™.
    Reserve yours today!
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Workerb33 View Post
    you can activate it to your account regardless of what the previous owner did. but you wont have the right to whatever apps he had on it. that would be stealing...
    @Workerb33
    I have never used a Palm Pre before so I don't know how the activation process works,
    but what I meant was a brand new device and have the seller activate it for me or create a profile for me and then ship the device
    are you outside of the US?
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Workerb33 View Post
    are you outside of the US?
    yes I'm outside the US,

My mistake,should have mentioned that in the original post.
    that makes a huge difference. What you really need to do is figure out how developerscreate and activate their profile and phone without having a carrier account on their development phones. Check out the developer forum and look for something called Lmeta doctor' you will have to ask some deelopers these questions there.
    Quote Originally Posted by aviator1977 View Post
    yes I'm outside the US,

My mistake,should have mentioned that in the original post.
    Where exactly?

If you're in an official country might as well activate on your own soil to get the local catalog.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post
    Where exactly?

If you're in an official country might as well activate on your own soil to get the local catalog.
    I'm not in a official country.
    I'm in the Caribbean.