1.    #1  
    Verizon Pre Plus refurb replacement phone. One month old. Only minor scratches from a BodyGlove case that I had on it. One of the clips broke off on the front part of the BodyGlove case, but I'll send it since I have no use for it. Back part is still fine. Phone works perfectly. No oreo effect, no keypad issues. Screen protector on it but I will be pulling it off before I ship it (needs replacing due to it bubbling up). Also included is a Touchstone charger, an extra Touchstone back, an extra Palm standard OEM battery, the OEM headset (never used), the OEM pouch, the OEM home charger and a Verizon holster. I'll also send the box from the original phone I had that this one replaced. $125 shipped. Price is firm. It's my daily user so I'll have to switch back to my other phone & I will doctor it back to 1.4.1.1 before shipping so it's fresh & ready to go. Email me at fedxman30@gmail.com if interested. PayPal payment only. Check my feedback on eBay: iplaygolf. Thanks!
    "I can't believe how cool this phone is..." (every iPhone user that has seen it )
    Still available?
  3.    #3  
    sure is.
    Can you expand a little bit on those "minor scratches"? On the sides, I assume, and none on the screen since it had a protector?
  5.    #5  
    None on the screen. Best way I can describe the way it looks is if you took an eraser & rubbed it on the surface of the phone. You can't even feel it. The surface is still smooth. And they're only visible at certain angles. They're minor cosmetic marks.
    Alrighty, I just got sniped on ebay, so I reckon I'll go ahead and get this one. PM me with payment details?
  7.    #7  
    PM sent
    still available? if so pm me i have money now
    Verizon Pre Plus refurb replacement phone. One month old. Only minor scratches from a BodyGlove case that I had on it.
    ---------
    Thomas