1.    #1  
    1 Palm Centro (Black in color) - perfectly usable, normal use, normal wear, good condition, works great.
    1 Palm Centro (Black in color) - for parts, battery is good, screen is good, the qwerty key board doesn't want work sometimes and the main buttons don't work at all. Touch screen works just fine though. Can use as a parts phone and use the battery, stylist and back cover on the other phone if you wanted to.
    3 car chargers
    2 wall chargers
    3 stylists
    1 sync cord for phone to computer
    3 silicone cases - black, clear and green
    1 user manual
    1 skin - Rebel Flag...Brand New, It says Rebel Girl on the back, I had it customized from mytego.com

I left out 2 of the car chargers so I could take a better pic, 2 of the sylists are in each of the phones and I forgot about the skin when I took the pic. All will be there in the box when you get it though.

I have paypal and am verified and you can look at my ebay standings too **atcmaniac**. I will ship all this first class with tracking # and will give you the price of shipping when you tell me you want it, that way I can get your zip code and give you the exact price, I don't like to over charge for shipping. PM if you are interested
    Attached Images Attached Images