1.    #1  
    NO CONTRACT Used Sprint Palm Pre w/TouchStone - eBay (item 140441472904 end time Aug-21-10 13:58:51 PDT)

Selling because I'm moving soon to a non-CDMA country. In great condition and ripe for patching, modding, overclocking, etc
  2.    #2  
    It's up to $20 now, 3 days left, still a great deal if you're in the market or looking for a good solid smartphone on a good value network!
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    I'm watching it on ebay!!!
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    I'm watching it on ebay!!!
    I just want a touchstone
    have to post again to keep the format going...
  7.    #7  
    Thanks guys
    Quote Originally Posted by nimer55 View Post
    I just want a touchstone
    Verizon is selling touchstones for $9.99 free shipping and bonus auto adapter.
    Run your ad here... reach thousands daily...

...Now accepting orders for my upcoming iHandle™.
    Reserve yours today!
    Quote Originally Posted by Workerb33 View Post
    Yea, But i live in Canada... I've been willing to pay 20-25 dollars for a touchstone+back for the longest time ever. But i'm not paying bell 80.00
    Quote Originally Posted by nimer55 View Post
    Yea, But i live in Canada... I've been willing to pay 20-25 dollars for a touchstone+back for the longest time ever. But i'm not paying bell 80.00
    VZ doesn't ship to Canada? And no relatives in the states? Then try eBay, they are getting cheap there too.
    Run your ad here... reach thousands daily...

...Now accepting orders for my upcoming iHandle™.
    Reserve yours today!
    VZ doesn't ship to Canada? And no relatives in the states? Then try eBay, they are getting cheap there too.
    I might do that... Shipping is near 15 dollars for most of the, the cheapest ends up to slightly under $35... I think I might end up getting it...

Really? Link?
    Global Posts
    97 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Matts4313 View Post
    Really? Link?
    Try this thread: http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...le-9-99-a.html
  14.    #14  
    And if you know somebody with a corporate VZW account, usually there's a 25% discount on accessories like touchstones.

By the way we're only up to $43 and less than a day and a half left on the auction!
  15.    #15  
    Only $73 and ending in 2.5 hours! Come check out the auction and good luck to those who are bidding!