Global Posts
    428 Global Posts
    hey guys I'm getting paid next week and I'm gonna have 150 buck to spend on a palm pre now I have my eyes set on 2 over at ebay. But I like this forum alot and would like to try here I'm looking for a mint condition or new palm pre for sprint with at least the battery and charger and if it has a touchstone that would be cool to. I'm have enough to pay for the phone and shipping as long as it's not more than 150 I have a pixi already but I'm looking to have both so I can try them both so pm or let me know what you have I have a paypal account in good standing and an excellent ebay record so please let me know
    I have a palm pre with an Invisible Shield screen protector on it and touchstone that I don't need anymore. The phone has no scratches since the protector has been on there since day one. There is one chip on the side body though.
    Palm Pilot m100 --> Alltel Razr V3c --> Alltel HTC PPC6800(Mogul) --> Alltel HTC Touch Pro --> Alltel Rokr Z6M --> Alltel Palm Pre

Speed at 70Mph using MyTether using Alltel Hybrid Rev A
    http://i30.tinypic.com/2iu733d.jpg
    Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    I have a touchstone back cover available. PM me if you're interested.
    R.I.P. Windows Mobile (2002 - 2009)

HP Jornada 568 -> HP Ipaq 2215 -> Audiovox SMT5600 -> Tmobile SDA -> Qtek 8500 (HTC STRTrk) -> Motorola Q -> Sprint Mogul -> Sprint Touch -> Sprint Touch Diamond -> Sprint Touch Pro
    I've got one I'm selling. I could do $150 for the pre with a touchstone if you're interested. i also have a second touchstone, a spare battery and a palm leather holster. The phone is only a couple days old straight from Sprint, before I got my EVO. PM me if interested and I can email pics.
    Global Posts
    428 Global Posts
    crzycrkr I just pm'd you
    Global Posts
    428 Global Posts
    please email me the pics if you can benjaminsantos50@gmail.com
    Global Posts
    428 Global Posts
    alright I don't need one anymore me and crzycrkr have made a deal thanks guys for the offers and for the trust that what makes a good community and thanks crzycrkr looking forward to the buy thanks again