1.    #1  
    Two touchstone bases, nothing else. they work fine, just getting out of the Pixi/Pres. Great to have multiple bases. no power cables, but who doesnt have 20 excess power cables hanging around.

$20 plus shipping (10/base)
    vzw has them for $9.99 with free shipping right now...
    Yeah verizon is selling them pretty cheap and there are some even cheaper on ebay so, maybe lower your prices then see what goes on
    Quote Originally Posted by Workerb33 View Post
    vzw has them for $9.99 with free shipping right now...
    Just checked the site... $19.99 with free shipping. So, $20 for two is good (if I understood the posting correctly).
    "If you can't view and manage multiple apps, via multiple open windows, side-by-side, it's not multi-tasking, PERIOD." - Me
    Quote Originally Posted by pelikan3 View Post
    Just checked the site... $19.99 with free shipping. So, $20 for two is good (if I understood the posting correctly).
    Verizon is selling it bundled with an auto adapter for $9.99 with free shipping. $14.95 and they add a holster/case.
    Run your ad here... reach thousands daily...

...Now accepting orders for my upcoming iHandle™.
    Reserve yours today!
    Quote Originally Posted by Workerb33 View Post
    Verizon is selling it bundled with an auto adapter for $9.99 with free shipping. $14.95 and they add a holster/case.
    Could you pls PM me the link?
    "If you can't view and manage multiple apps, via multiple open windows, side-by-side, it's not multi-tasking, PERIOD." - Me
    It's really hard to find. You shop accessories by phone model. then select "bundles" on the left. I think this URL will get you there:

http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/s...e&phoneId=5129

You probably have to tell it your zipcode first. If that link doesn't work, here is a screenshot:
    Attached Images Attached Images