Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast
    Well it's not a total loss. I scanned around for the Radio Shack special, and sure enough, they are still only 7.97! And based on the complaints about the carrier-branded ones, these are genuine Palm branded Product (According to their web site). I have enough car chargers, so no biggie I can't see the $14.98 either, but I will keep looking.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stroven Taulrok View Post
    I was referring to the $9.99 sale.
    Gotcha, I thought you were saying the $14.98 sale wasn't showing up anymore too. I wish I had gotten in on the $9.99 sale, but oh well, $15 is pretty cheap too (and I've been wanting a car charger anyway!)
    Quote Originally Posted by copasetic View Post
    Well it's not a total loss. I scanned around for the Radio Shack special, and sure enough, they are still only 7.97! And based on the complaints about the carrier-branded ones, these are genuine Palm branded Product (According to their web site). I have enough car chargers, so no biggie I can't see the $14.98 either, but I will keep looking.
    Unfortunately The Shack (yeah, I don't like that name) doesn't have any more Touchstones left in my area. Sadness.
    Wow, good thing I checked here before I decided to go buy a touchstone today. Found out the Shack has em in stock by me for 8 bux. Thanks guys!!

Edit: nvm, only Radio Shack in SD that showed them in stock is A: Full of ******* working there that don't even know what a touchstone IS, and B: Totally out of them anyway. =(
    Last edited by 9KRacing; 09/16/2010 at 08:21 AM.
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    I ordered 2 for $14.99 each.
    Seems VZW has removed the bundle, so that the only way it can be purchased is with a new Pre Plus. I've tried it in both IE and Opera, and the only way I can get the $15 bundle to appear in my cart is as part of a package deal with a new phone/plan. And if I remove the phone/plan, the $15 bundle goes with it. However, after messing with it, I found a way around it. So if you are having trouble getting just the bundle into your cart, here is what to do:

1) Go to the Verizon Wireless site and shop for phones.

2) Add the Palm Pre Plus to your cart, and go through the motions of adding a plan and features.

3) When you get to the accessory screen, the $15 bundle will appear as a choice. Don't bother with adding it to your cart, just add it to your WISH LIST. However, VZW does not give you the option of taking stuff from your wish list and adding it to your cart, so what to do?

4) Open your wish list. The button should be right next to the "shopping cart" button.

5) Send the contents of your wish list to your email address using the provided link.

6) When you get the email, you will notice the bundle says "New 2-year agreement required." Pssh. Ignore it. Click on the "Get more details" link in the email, and you will be taken to a screen where you can add the bundle alone to your cart. You will need to set your phone to the Palm Pre Plus so it passes the compatibility check.

7) Make your purchase.

Voila!
    Last edited by Syndil; 10/06/2010 at 04:59 PM.
    Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    This may save a couple steps... I just did this and it works but here's the link from my email that you may be able to use to get this deal:

Bundle ID 3633

Hope it helps!
    -- Kevin
    That did it and a few steps later I've got two bundles on the way.... Thanks!
    Thanks for the headsup, just ordered successfully.
    Global Posts
    396 Global Posts
    good work fellas just bought my mother in law a pre and picked up the bundle.
    Thanks for the tips! I just picked up a couple my self!
    Just got the Vz bundle delivered today. For $14.98 I received a Vz car charger that fits my Pre, a Touchstone, and a crappy case. I plugged the charger into my car, connected the Touchstone, and threw out the case. Perfect! Now I have a dedicated Touchstone for my car. I might get another bundle for my wife's car.
    just ordered me a bundle. thank you for the info.
    This method does not appear to work anymore - perhaps since the Pre Plus was discontinued on the Verizon Network?
    You can still order the $15 bundle using this link:

Set Your Location

This lists all the accessories available for the Pre Plus. The bundle should be the first thing listed.
    Man, you guys are awesome. I found so many good deals from Precentral.
    I am equivalent to a man dammit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Syndil View Post
    You can still order the $15 bundle using this link:

Set Your Location

This lists all the accessories available for the Pre Plus. The bundle should be the first thing listed.
    Thanks! It worked for me! Just ordered it right now.
    Wow, this is a deal. I just ordered one. I do have one car charger, but this one can stay in my car, and the other can travel with me (it's smaller). Also, this will make my third touchstone...I've paid $20 for my first one, and $11 for my second one. This can allow me to keep one in my travel bag all the time...no more forgetting!
    Sent from my slowly diminishing intellect

I'm just a soul who's intentions are good...oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood!

I got it the next day! Woot!
    Sent from my slowly diminishing intellect

I'm just a soul who's intentions are good...oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood!

I ordered mine yesterday also. It's going to be shipped today and arrive tomorrow afternoon.... Just in time for the new year! That makes a total of 3 for me. One in the bedroom, one in the car, and one at work! Touchstone is a really awesome product to have.
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast