Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast
  1.    #141  
    Quote Originally Posted by dachiefmizzy View Post
    Sweet deal for anyone that does not have a touchstone, but I was hoping it was the original Palm micro usb car charger. Thanks!
    Check either the first or 2nd page of this thread for a link to an ebay seller. Like $8 including shipping IIRC.
    Also available on amazon.com for less than $10 shipped, for those that aren't crazy about ebay.
    Quote Originally Posted by k91191 View Post
    Anyone can.
    Thanks.
    this is a great buy, I ordered from vzw a couple of weeks ago and it arived next day. I did not know it was still going on.
    I cant get the link to work...
    Quote Originally Posted by manordwall View Post
    I cant get the link to work...
    Set Your Location
    Great to see this deal still active. Picked up a free Palm Pre for my wife last week with HP Wireless' giveaway "sale," bought a Touchstone back cover new from Amazon for 9 bucks, and grabbed a car charging bundle from VZW for 15.

Palm Pre + Touchstone back + Charger = $24.00. Decent deal, considering I bought the same swag on release day for well over $300...
    This deal is still going strong. I love it. I've bought one from Verizon- giving me a total of 2 touchstones. I'm considering a third. I really hate the fact that it doesn't come with a charger. Verizon always finds a way to annoy their customers
    Pre|central Peacekeepers

Shameless plug: For more of my thoughts, ideas, sarcastic remarks, and other things you're probably better off not not thinking about, follow me on Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by Seb_or_Sam View Post
    This deal is still going strong. I love it. I've bought one from Verizon- giving me a total of 2 touchstones. I'm considering a third. I really hate the fact that it doesn't come with a charger. Verizon always finds a way to annoy their customers
    Why stop at two? I have about 8. Cars, office, nightstand, end table, etc etc, plus one in my travel bag for the rental car...
    (all I get is):

Page is not currently available

There has been an error in processing your request. Using the Back button on your browser and resubmitting your request may solve the problem. If you are still not successful, please Contact Us for assistance.
    Last edited by copasetic; 09/12/2010 at 06:32 PM. Reason: more infor
    try this:

Set Your Location
    I got two of the car charger kits. Gave one car charger to the wife for her Motorola phone (same micro USB plug). I still have the other touchstone as a back-up.

I use the other car charger in my truck with the touchstone. I have noticed that with the phone in place i get an anoying whine on AM radio. If I pick up the phone off the touchstone it stops. I have an original PALM car adapter and it does not do this with the touchstone. No problem on FM but whine on AM stations.

Still a great deal
    Quote Originally Posted by netwrkr9 View Post
    try this:

[url= Your Location[/url]
    I think the sale has ended (or I'm too stupid to make the links work).
    Last edited by copasetic; 09/13/2010 at 05:02 AM.
    I don't see the 9.99 bundle, but do see a 14.98 bundle. TS, car adapter, and case.

John
    Quote Originally Posted by copasetic View Post
    I think the sale has ended (or I'm too stupid to make the links work).
    I just clicked it and it took me too a page with a box to put my zip code in, inserted my zip code and it took me to the page with the TS, case and car charger for $14.99
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    Just ordered 2 at $14.98.
    The sale has infact ended.
  18.    #158  
    Quote Originally Posted by Stroven Taulrok View Post
    The sale has infact ended.
    confirmed this for my area too.
    It still comes up for me, and lets me add the $14.98 bundle to my cart.
    Quote Originally Posted by Palm-a-PREciation View Post
    It still comes up for me, and lets me add the $14.98 bundle to my cart.
    I was referring to the $9.99 sale.
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast