Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
  1.    #101  
    Quote Originally Posted by mpressive View Post
    Got my bundle yesterday. It was interesting to see the prices that were still on the boxes. It really made me feel like a I got a great deal (TS, charger, and case).
    Yeah and those are the prices STILL on the retail boxes, the one my wife had to exchange in store was still priced the same. We were both like wow, thinking that's part of the reason why she hasn't blinked at the 3 more I have already purchased.
    Global Posts
    70 Global Posts
    great!!! i just got 2 of them! i have a sprint palm pre though does anyone know where to get the cheapest back cover? the cheapest one on ebay is $9.75...anyone knows of a better price?
    check radio shack. they have been closing them out
    Run your ad here... reach thousands daily...

...Now accepting orders for my upcoming iHandle.
    Reserve yours today!
  4.    #104  
    Also if not Radio Shack.... if you are a Sprint customer you can get em for under 15 (depending on sales tax) as a premier customer in store.
    Thanks! Just bought three, one for me, and two for friends. Now I will have four total, one for the office, one for the bedroom, one for the living room, and one for in the car...great deal!
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolVWLover View Post
    Also if not Radio Shack.... if you are a Sprint customer you can get em for under 15 (depending on sales tax) as a premier customer in store.
    I was informed that Sprint Premier customers only get 20% off accessories now if you buy 2 or more accessories. This changed as of mid to late July. Sucks I know but o well. Sprint is still the cheapest overall!
    so im guessing the deal is no longer available? i missed out.
    nevermind figured it out. i tried to buy 2 but for some reason at confirmation it said only 1? oh well i really prob dont need 5 total but it sure would be nice.
  9.    #109  
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrasherx2k1 View Post
    I was informed that Sprint Premier customers only get 20% off accessories now if you buy 2 or more accessories. This changed as of mid to late July. Sucks I know but o well. Sprint is still the cheapest overall!
    I dunno cuz my wife was actually buying 2 backs so we didn't have any problem. I don't remember seeing anything about that on the sprint site when I was checked on the premier discount.
    O.K., just received the TWO bundles I ordered late last week.

Ahem...there are no charging cables with the magnetic Touchstone docks! It looks as though I would have had to read the whole thread to catch that in one or two posts around the middle; many people wrote about using the extra Touchstones all over the house but didn't mention there were no cables. So, is the idea to haul your cable around the house to each TS? What am I missing here?

Anyway, anyone know where can I buy just the charger cable/jack?
    Quote Originally Posted by Pre in MN View Post
    O.K., just received the TWO bundles I ordered late last week.

Ahem...there are no charging cables with the magnetic Touchstone docks! It looks as though I would have had to read the whole thread to catch that in one or two posts around the middle; many people wrote about using the extra Touchstones all over the house but didn't mention there were no cables. So, is the idea to haul your cable around the house to each TS? What am I missing here?

Anyway, anyone know where can I buy just the charger cable/jack?
    They aren't supposed to come with the cables.... irritating i know... but the point is to bring wireless charging to the cable provided when you bought your phone... not give us a second charger. I dont think they expected us to buy more than one touchstone

At any rate... you can buy the cables here or Amazon has em pretty cheap

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_no...bosnation0e-20
    VZW Palm Pre Plus User...
    i ordered one of these bundles saterday . it should be here tomorrow i believe ! its a great deal . i went to the verizon store and they tried to sell me the touchstone only marked down to 29 dollars lol i just said no thanks ltm ltm
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    i guess im gonna need a plug in adaptor then lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Got the case today. The magnet could be a little stronger, but other than that, the case is better than others I've tried.
    I just got two Verizon discount bundles (car charger & TS; car charger, TS, and cheap case) for a total of $26.74--thank you to everyone involved!

Next question: nothing in the box or on the charger (universal "Vehicle Charger with USB Port") indicates the ratings or amps etc. The only thing I could find was a tag on the cable that reads: "Model: MICRDUALVPC DC 100609(A)"

I tried a Google search with that information and came up empty. I'm sorry if that actually does tell me what I need to know, but I don't speak that language.

Does anyone know the stats for this charger? I'm trying to figure out if it can be used with the TS in the car.

Thanks!
    Mine works with the TouchStone in the car. Just haven't figured out the best way to mount it yet.
    Man this is getting ridiculous, they are literally giving this stuff away....
    Global Posts
    101 Global Posts
    Just ordered 1. I sure hope these work on new devices.
  19.    #119  
    Quote Originally Posted by Pre in MN View Post
    I just got two Verizon discount bundles (car charger & TS; car charger, TS, and cheap case) for a total of $26.74--thank you to everyone involved!

Next question: nothing in the box or on the charger (universal "Vehicle Charger with USB Port") indicates the ratings or amps etc. The only thing I could find was a tag on the cable that reads: "Model: MICRDUALVPC DC 100609(A)"

I tried a Google search with that information and came up empty. I'm sorry if that actually does tell me what I need to know, but I don't speak that language.

Does anyone know the stats for this charger? I'm trying to figure out if it can be used with the TS in the car.

Thanks!
    Everyone that has tried thus far has been successful in using the VZW charger with the TS. I can tell you from testing, the additional port will NOT work with the TS though, only the hard wired cable.
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolVWLover View Post
    I dunno cuz my wife was actually buying 2 backs so we didn't have any problem. I don't remember seeing anything about that on the sprint site when I was checked on the premier discount.
    According to my local Sprint store they sent out emails to Premier members to let them know about the change. I told them I never got the email! But one thing is for sure they would not let me get the discount on just 1 accessory. I was pretty ticked!