Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast
    What really seemed silly was they had a bundle for a while that was a TS and a Pixi TS back cover. Considering that all Verizon phones come with the TS back cover, I don't know why they would offer it in a bundle. I wanted another TS, and this particular bundle was the cheapest way to go, so I now I have a spare pixi back cover for my pre. (If anyone wants to pay the shipping for it, you can have it for free)
    Quote Originally Posted by COS777 View Post
    What really seemed silly was they had a bundle for a while that was a TS and a Pixi TS back cover. Considering that all Verizon phones come with the TS back cover, I don't know why they would offer it in a bundle. I wanted another TS, and this particular bundle was the cheapest way to go, so I now I have a spare pixi back cover for my pre. (If anyone wants to pay the shipping for it, you can have it for free)
    Too bad I just missed this. I just ordered the pixi touchstone back for my wifes sprint pixi this morning for $9.99 from verizon. Oh well.

Got my 2 touchsone chargers today. Both work great. One of the best deals I've ever gotten!
  3.    #83  
    Quote Originally Posted by COS777 View Post
    I don't think the Pixi Plus came with a TS back since they sell them all over on VZW, but they don't sell the Pre TS back (since the Pre Plus came with TS backs).
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolVWLover View Post
    I don't think the Pixi Plus came with a TS back since they sell them all over on VZW, but they don't sell the Pre TS back (since the Pre Plus came with TS backs).
    You could be right. I thought that the plus versions of the pre and pixi came with the TS back. At any rate, I have a pixi TS back have no use for.

This deal shows how much of a profit margin is built into the accessories. The TS alone use to be about $50 or so? And now they are selling them for essentially $5-6 as part of a bundle?
  5.    #85  
    COS, as was said earlier in this thread... VZW is known for deep discounting accessories when the product they are sold with reaches the end of their life.

Not saying you are incorrect though, in most all electronics the money is in the accessories and/or software. But I don't believe VZW is making any money off of these deeply discounted bundles, personally thinking they are trying to get rid of stock to make room for other things. This is why you don't see other places that carry these products even attempting to compete.
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolVWLover View Post
    Just wanted to give everyone a heads up, been hoping VZW would throw some more TS sales out. The bundle that up until today (maybe earlier this week I know the end of last week it wasn't this cheap) was 19.99 is now on sale for $9.99 with free overnight shipping.

From the thread about the Pixi TS backs and TS, someone did report that the VZW car charger will work with the TS.

Happy ordering folks.

Ohhh and the link:
    Enter your location
    That link just takes you to Verizons site. Where can I find the bundle deal? Not sure what to type in Search. thanks.
    Global Posts
    570 Global Posts
    I'm a little late to the game, but I still got 2 TS for $20 and they're throwing in a car charger for each.

I don't have the TS Back for my Sprint Pre, but I'm actually thinking ahead. I got these two for the Pre2 (or whatever it's going to be called); I'm hoping that HPalm will make the TS Back standard on the new device (or would that be Sprint's decision?).
    Visor/Sprint Springboard Expansion Module > Visor Platinum > Tungsten E > Centro (work) > Palm Pre
    Crazy...just ordered a couple. This will be my first Touchstone. Excited to see how I like it. No more fiddling with the charger door!

Now I only have to figure out how to mount one in my car without looking junky.
    Quote Originally Posted by rmcarner View Post
    That link just takes you to Verizons site. Where can I find the bundle deal? Not sure what to type in Search. thanks.
    Try this link:
    Pre Bundles

Otherwise, Home->Accessories->Browse Bundles (at the bottom right of the screen)
    Global Posts
    188 Global Posts
    I love this deal! I've been wanting a replacement for the pouch that the phone came in and the Touchstone.
    Just need to clarify: I have a Sprint Pre, so will this Touchstone & Car Charger deal work for me? Does the TS come with the charging back cover? Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pre in MN View Post
    Just need to clarify: I have a Sprint Pre, so will this Touchstone & Car Charger deal work for me? Does the TS come with the charging back cover? Thanks!
    Verizon Pre +'s all come with the battery door cover to use it with the Touchstone, so no, you would still need to purchase that.

However, yes, it will work with a Sprint Pre, the rest for charging is exactly the same, same battery, same door size and etc.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  13.    #93  
    Quote Originally Posted by Pre in MN View Post
    You can get a back cover from Sprint for under $20, about $15 if you are premier which you should be.
    Great deal! I purchased touchstones #s 5 & 6. Love these things. Can't have enough of them. Never paid more that $20 for anyone either. Much better than the original prices.

I sure hope they work with the next gen devices....

For more information on Sconix's (@therealsconix/@modeswitcher) webOS collective work... visit here.

"Those convinced against their will are of the same opinion still." - Dale Carnegie
    I just got two for my pre+. it'll be my first ones. I could not resist. Now, I wonder if I should get the chargable hard case... hmm.

BTW, I looged into my VZW then clicked the link from the OP. but I also found it other ways. The current bigger bundle is with a leather case [yuk] so I'm glad I did it how I did it. and I also found this special...

https://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/...hetypeId=11905
    super fast shipping and free! ordered 4pm 8/11. 8/12 noonish fedex was knocking on my door!

i'm ordering another one right now

also check out the touchstones at local radio shacks: only 7.97

i guess if you really wanted one today, you could do this, but for a couple more dollars you can get a car charger.

Thanks op! Really great deal.
    Thanks I just ordered mine!!
    Thanks again! Got one for me, one for the parents, and one for the sister! Car chargers for them, touchstones for me! HA!
  19.    #99  
    Awesome, was thinkin about ordering another last night..... see where I am at this afternoon, probably gonna pick up one more bundle, can't beat it.
    Got my bundle yesterday. It was interesting to see the prices that were still on the boxes. It really made me feel like a I got a great deal (TS, charger, and case).
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast