Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 211
  1. #61  
    Quote Originally Posted by rush View Post
    Your 5th charger... I still have my first.
    Mmmmmmm what can I say....LOL I'm addicted. Just love those Touch Stones.
    Jolie

    "If my Pre were a man I'd marry him!"

    I don't need to understand the way you think I need to, I understand the way I think I need to.
  2. #62  
    Sweeet, just ordered one... thanks a ton!
  3. #63  
    only one? Free shipping, the price of two cups of coffee at starbucks...
  4. #64  
    I am on the VZW sight with the bundle in shopping cart ready to order and not sure if I need to purchase a cord. I'm hoping someone is online and will answer right away!


    BTW, first post. Purchased my Pre+ on Saturday.
  5. #65  
    you need a cord if you plan on using the touchstone with a wall outlet
  6. #66  
    Quote Originally Posted by MDsmartphone View Post
    you need a cord if you plan on using the touchstone with a wall outlet
    FYI, that's currently available on Ebay for $7 here
  7.    #67  
    Quote Originally Posted by MDsmartphone View Post
    hmmm. I got mine through fedex friday. The box was somewhat different than my other 2 touchstone boxes, with verizon branding on this one. The touchstone appeared dusty when I opened it, making me think perhaps it was used. Anyway, it charges fine but it keeps making the beeping sound for charging over and over again, something my other 2 touchstones don't do! Did I get a defective one??? Anyone else with a similar experience?
    I would take it to a VZW store to exchange. As I posted earlier one of our original 2 ordered last month did that. Easy exchange in store with receipt that came in the fedex box. Have been testing the 3 ones we just got and haven't had any problem with them.

    All of the touchstones we have purchased have been VZW branded, only one had the charging problem (for us it was both phones after they were charged to 100%).
  8.    #68  
    Quote Originally Posted by kairosntx View Post
    I am on the VZW sight with the bundle in shopping cart ready to order and not sure if I need to purchase a cord. I'm hoping someone is online and will answer right away!


    BTW, first post. Purchased my Pre+ on Saturday.
    You can use the cord you got with your Pre (cord and plug). You will not be able to run the touchstone off of a PC USB port or other generic USB charges (some generic chargers do work, this depends on if the USB charger was/is wired for the quick charge USB standard).



    To clarify the touchstone itself does NOT come with a cord or wall plug, but if you are only getting one touchstone, you will be able to use it with the charger that came in the box with your Pre at purchase.
  9. #69  
    Quote Originally Posted by kairosntx View Post
    I am on the VZW sight with the bundle in shopping cart ready to order and not sure if I need to purchase a cord. I'm hoping someone is online and will answer right away!
    The VZW bundle comes with a 12V car adapter, and the touchstone seems to charge fine with the supplied car adapter. I bought the bundle a couple of days ago myself. If you want to plug it in at home, then you will need an AC cord.
  10. iSRS's Avatar
    Posts
    4 Posts
    Global Posts
    607 Global Posts
    #70  
    Just ordered this. Great find. I've been planning on getting the touchstone, and this did it. Thanks to everyone on the great find.
  11. #71  
    Nice just got mine.
  12. #72  
    IMHO everyone should buy the bigger bundle that includes the holster. It has a magnetic closure, is very slim - made specifically for the Pre, and has a swivel clip. Can't beat it!
    Run your ad here... reach thousands daily...



    ...Now accepting orders for my upcoming iHandle™.
    Reserve yours today!
  13. #73  
    Quote Originally Posted by Workerb33 View Post
    IMHO everyone should buy the bigger bundle that includes the holster. It has a magnetic closure, is very slim - made specifically for the Pre, and has a swivel clip. Can't beat it!
    I got the holster bundle in the past, and I have to say that I was very unimpressed with the holster. To me it seemed very cheap and didn't offer a lot of protection. I'm still using a NiteIze holster with a belt clip and velcro that I got several years ago for my "dumb phone". They have the same slimness, although the NiteIze doesn't rotate. The NiteIze has a lot more padding and I find it much easier to get my phone out of it. I can also hit the power-button to mute a call with the pre in the case.
  14. #74  
    Quote Originally Posted by COS777 View Post
    I got the holster bundle in the past, and I have to say that I was very unimpressed with the holster. To me it seemed very cheap and didn't offer a lot of protection. I'm still using a NiteIze holster with a belt clip and velcro that I got several years ago for my "dumb phone". They have the same slimness, although the NiteIze doesn't rotate. The NiteIze has a lot more padding and I find it much easier to get my phone out of it. I can also hit the power-button to mute a call with the pre in the case.
    Definitely cheap (if cheap means not leather) but it closes automatically, protects from normal drops/bumps, and isn't a one-size-fits-every-phone-ever that is bulky and hard to carry.

    This is cheap enough to buy more than one, useful enough to be wort $4, and something you could certainly sell on ebay for a profit. I'm sure you paid more than $4 for your NiteIze, and that is somewhat my point.

    just sayin
    Run your ad here... reach thousands daily...



    ...Now accepting orders for my upcoming iHandle™.
    Reserve yours today!
  15. #75  
    Quote Originally Posted by Workerb33 View Post
    Definitely cheap (if cheap means not leather) but it closes automatically, protects from normal drops/bumps, and isn't a one-size-fits-every-phone-ever that is bulky and hard to carry.

    This is cheap enough to buy more than one, useful enough to be wort $4, and something you could certainly sell on ebay for a profit. I'm sure you paid more than $4 for your NiteIze, and that is somewhat my point.

    just sayin
    Yeah, I probably paid $10, but I've gotten my money's worth out of it. It probably fits my phone better than the verizon holster and is more comfortable to wear; to me it is worth the extra $6. When I say cheap, I mean it is made out of cardboard. I wouldn't buy it again.
  16. #76  
    Just got mine. Works great. Cant understand how VZW isn't losing their shirts on this one. Great Find, thanks for the knowledge.
  17. #77  
    Just ordered 2 for my wife and me. Finally able to afford having touchstones and I've been needing a car charger. This deal is insane!
  18. #78  
    Are these rates still available?

    I was unable to find any such deals when I follow the link in the original post.
  19. #79  
    Quote Originally Posted by DumbPreCommenter View Post
    Are these rates still available?

    I was unable to find any such deals when I follow the link in the original post.
    The link didn't seem to work for me but I found the same deals by navigating from the Verizon home page:

    Accessories->Browse Bundles->Palm->Palm Pre Plus
  20. pawdog's Avatar
    Posts
    79 Posts
    Global Posts
    105 Global Posts
    #80  
    I know it's kind of silly but I bought my 3rd and 4th. These things are really handy to have.
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions