Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    1,344 Global Posts
    Bought 3. I now have one in my bed room, living room, Office, Man cave, both of my cars.
    chargers my phone on the charger just fine. And my friend used the second usb charger and it charged his phone and mine at the same time. This is a great setup! I agree though that the twisty cable is a lil annoying. I just have to find something to stick it to in my car, the bottom piece doesn't seem to stay on anything on or around my dash :/.
    just got mine today, they work perfectly, trying to resist the urge to buy more, just because it's 9.99. crazy.
    Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    Just ordered number 4 for me. It's just too low a price to pass up.
    How exciting!! I was just about to post about my touchstone that has stopped working to ask for some advice. Ordering two now...will just need another wall charger now. That's alright though! Thanks so much for the tip!
    LOL... Just ordered #3 and #4. The idea of knowing this Verizon charger powers the touchstone is enough to make me put one in every car! Will the Sprint official Pre charger work with the touchstone???
    Thanks for the heads up. I took me a little trying to get it at $9.99 but I finally got it. Ordered it late Tuesday night and got it yesterday.
  8.    #48  
    Still thinking about buying another..... thankfully for mounting in my car I don't think the twisty cable will be an issue... but then again I have ripped our cars apart so many times to pull wires, they are going to be hidden under trim regardless.
    by the way, everyone should get the $14.99 bundle. Mine came yesterday.

The car charger has a second USB port in it so you can piggyback another device. Much sleeker way to split power to my GPS sitting on a Proclip next to my phone...

And the case is pretty sweet, too. Especially for those that don't like bulky holsters. This one swivels, and is a sort of thin rubbery material. Best part is that it has a magnetic closure like a blackberry holster. If I tore off the belt clip, it would fit nicely in a pocket, too. I may order another one to try. I had previously done that with a BB case for my Curve, and it worked great (it was free, that's why).

So, the car charger is extra nice - selling in VZW stores for $29.99. The second USB port even has a little door to cover it when not in use.

The case is specific to the Palm Pre and not a one-size-fits-none bulk-monster. For the extra $5, you'd be crazy not to buy the bundle even if you just put them on eBay.
    Run your ad here... reach thousands daily...

...Now accepting orders for my upcoming iHandle™.
    Reserve yours today!
  10.    #50  
    Good to know about the charger, I saw it said dual charger but wasn't sure if that was just a marketing name...... and I haven't pulled my chargers out just yet, since I haven't been in a car (on vacation).
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolVWLover View Post
    Nice Avatar!
    Thanks! I've got one IRL, and absolutely love it.

Also, I got tempted and I ordered two more! Wooo! Total of SEVEN Touchstones for three webOS devices in my house now!
  12.    #52  
    Quote Originally Posted by IGNTNUNLMTD View Post
    Thanks! I've got one IRL, and absolutely love it.

Also, I got tempted and I ordered two more! Wooo! Total of SEVEN Touchstones for three webOS devices in my house now!
    Nice, we've got an 00 Golf Vert, 00 Turbo Beetle and an 81 4 door Rabbit currently.

Also personally I tested the VZW car charger yesterday and the cord works fine with the TS. The extra port using the factory Palm cable did NOT work with the TS though. The wife and I were together so I figured I'd give it a shot charging both phones with TS off a single charger..... so a lil more info for folks.
  13. dec
    Global Posts
    255 Global Posts
    I still can't find the deal . . . . more detailed instructions to the bundle deal please~
    hmmm. I got mine through fedex friday. The box was somewhat different than my other 2 touchstone boxes, with verizon branding on this one. The touchstone appeared dusty when I opened it, making me think perhaps it was used. Anyway, it charges fine but it keeps making the beeping sound for charging over and over again, something my other 2 touchstones don't do! Did I get a defective one??? Anyone else with a similar experience?
    Just ordered my 5th Touch Stone, will make sure it works then save it as a spare. I got the bundle that included the case when I got my Pre. It was $24.99 then but still a good deal. $9.99 is even much better just to have a spare car charger and TS.
    Jolie

"If my Pre were a man I'd marry him!"

I don't need to understand the way you think I need to, I understand the way I think I need to.
    Quote Originally Posted by joliejolie0930 View Post
    Just ordered my 5th Touch Stone, will make sure it works then save it as a spare. I got the bundle that included the case when I got my Pre. It was $24.99 then but still a good deal. $9.99 is even much better just to have a spare car charger and TS.
    Your 5th charger... I still have my first.
    select the device, I selected pre. After the screen re loads, on the right near the bottome in blue lettering it says bundeled something. Click on that
    Quote Originally Posted by dec View Post
    I still can't find the deal . . . . more detailed instructions to the bundle deal please~
    Great find! Thanks so much!
    Quote Originally Posted by drkno View Post
    Great find! Thanks so much!
    If you would of looked on the first page I had detailed instructions!
    Just got one myself.
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast