Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1.    #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by IGNTNUNLMTD View Post
    Just ordered two! Thanks OP! That will make a total of FIVE touchstones in my house!
    Nice Avatar!
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    Damm, no shipping to Canada. But still on sale as of Aug 4th 2010, so get them while you can!!

Cheers,
    vespacar
    Just bought 1. Thanks for the heads up! Cant wait to get it tomorrow. Now I can leave one at home and at work and have one for just the car and travel.

Having 3 seems excessive to me, but $9.99 is cheaper than just buying another car charger so I figure I'm good.
    VZW Palm Pre Plus User...
    Global Posts
    97 Global Posts
    OP: thanks for the heads up.

Once the price started dropping to $20 at Rat Shack (The Shack), I started buying them.
    I now have three, one for home, one for MY car, and one for travel/wife's car.
    If the car charger was the palm version that included the data cable, I would probably jump on this, but I have three car chargers and only two cars (one is for my travel bag).
  5.    #25  
    Yeah I feel you on the car charger, we now have 5 car chargers (technically 4 cars but only 2 currently registered and 1 isn't in running condition anyways).

Firgure for micro usb I will find uses.
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    I've been through a pile of car chargers that work poorly if at all (yes I'm following the TS car thread).

Does that car charger work with the TS?
  7.    #27  
    All I can tell you is someone said it did work in the Pixi back/Touchstone deal from a few weeks ago..... Hoping to have mine in hand by tomorrow since I ordered before 4:30 yesterday, so I will be testing it then (I also have 2 Palm car chargers).

Here is the thread where one person said it worked (he bought the bundle that included the car charger, the rest of us at the time were just doing the back and TS...

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...7-verizon.html
    I just ordered mine. Thanks for the heads up. I already have one for my house so finally having a set for my car will be nice and long over due haha.
    Last edited by Stevesrjr86; 08/04/2010 at 12:56 PM.
    Will the VZW touchstone work with pre plus at AT&T?
    their the same thing just different carrier. I have a sprint pre.
    Global Posts
    97 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mwolek View Post
    Will the VZW touchstone work with pre plus at AT&T?
    You also need a Touchstone back.
    I know that many of the VZW ones shipped with it, but I don't know about AT&T.
    Global Posts
    447 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jac-3 View Post
    You also need a Touchstone back.
    I know that many of the VZW ones shipped with it, but I don't know about AT&T.
    All Pre plus (ATT and Verizon) come with touchstone back by default.
    Global Posts
    447 Global Posts
    It's a great price...I already have 3 touchstone, else I would be all over it.
    Just ordered one. This will be my second. I plan on using this one to rig up in my car.
    Just ordered mine a little while ago. I'm excited as this will be my first TS and I'm anxious to see how great it is!
  16.    #36  
    Just to follow up, I barely missed the fedex guy today (had to run a few errands on the way home), gonna be home all day tomorrow so I hopefully with have a chance to test at least one of the TS w/ VZW car chargers tomorrow (should have all 3 in hand tomorrow).
  17.    #37  
    Is it sick that I am thinking about buying another??? I don't even know where it would go right now..... I would love one in the living room though.....
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    Anyone know if this car charger is powerful enough to run the touchstone?

Either way I bought this. Thanks for the great deal.
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    The charger will power the Touchstone in my car.
    Just got mine a few hours ago - charges in the car no problem. Now just gotta figure out how to mount it.

I wish the charger cable was just a straight cable and not the phone cord twisty stretchy kind. Makes it harder to hide in the small gaps in the jeep.
    VZW Palm Pre Plus User...
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast