1.    #1  
    (All prices include USPS First Class shipping in the US)

Prism Hot-Sync/Charging Cable, USB. (www.shop.brando.com.hk). Recharge and sync your Prism from any computer with a USB port. Asking $10 shipped.

Incipio Case- Leopard pattern (www.incipiodesigns.com). Uses Velcro (Sorry!), but is cool, has big pockets and a big pocket for bills, etc. Great condition. Asking $10 shipped.

Levenger 'Soft-Sided' case (www.levenger.com), purple. Nice biggish case (thick enough for two Edges, etc.) Holds your PDA with two cords rather than Velcro. Works well with my Sonys and a Neo. Should be OK with a Prism. Very protective! includes business card pocket and stylus slot inside. No belt clip, but includes a handy carry strap on spine. Asking $8 shipped.

Still available- ask for details:

SiPix A6 Pocket Printer (www.sipix.com)- $60

Micro Innovations Wireless Keyboard- $75

Seiko InkLink Handwriting System- $75

(The above items use IR and will work with any PDA (Palm or Pocket PC). The printer and InkLink also work with laptops, etc.)

Also- complete Sony Clie N610 PDA and tons of accessories! Ask for details!

madkins007@cox.net
    Do what you can, with what you have, where you are at!
    How easy/hard is it to get a hold of the paper for the Pocket Printer?
    "I am a debtor both to Greeks and to Barbarians, both to the wise and to the foolish."
    I picked up a 6 pack of the roll paper at Staples, and I think both the roll paper and sheets are available at Staples.com.
    Thanks for the info!
    "I am a debtor both to Greeks and to Barbarians, both to the wise and to the foolish."