1.    #1  
    Works fine. More than fine. It is tight (no Oreo), and works perfectly.

My cousin was a dumb-***, though, and did something I didn't even know he did until he decided to give me the phone to sell (he is HTC now. Traitor!): he put SUPERGLUE on the front when he put a front case on. What was he thinking? When he removed the case, the superglue residue remained. Duh!

Superglue residue COULD POSSIBLY be removed with some patience, and careful use of soap, alcohol, and/or a risky application of acetone (care must be taken, since acetone will melt the plastic of the phone!).

The screen has several scratches. The back is near mint. If you have a phone that needs an OEM back, or have a non-working phone that will give up its OEM front, you are in business that way, as well.

Included would be the ORIGINAL packaging and manual. A Palm pouch (decent shape) will be included as well, just because. A 3rd-party generic car charger (new) will be included.

PayPal verified on my end, seeking same. Actual shipping charge for a medium USPS Priority Box ($10.70) will be added to the agreed-upon price.

I am giving this PreCentral headstart about 36 hours. By tomorrow evening, if a no-BS buyer hasn't finalized a sale, it's going to Craigslist.

Sold AS-IS.
    Prē
    Global Posts
    728 Global Posts
    How much?
  3.    #3  
    (I don't want to bother parting it out - battery, back, car charger, if I don't have to do so)

But I will if I get no reasonable offers, as having an extra battery is looking better by the hour.
    Last edited by ego2001; 07/30/2010 at 07:36 AM.
    Prē
  4.    #4  
    UPDATE:

I have decided to keep the battery for myself. Having another standard battery is going to be very useful for me. I prefer it to purchasing any more chargers.

Please look for my new posts selling the phone without the battery, and the OEM back, together or separately.
    Prē
    Global Posts
    728 Global Posts
    is there a reason for 2 posts of the samething?
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by kalex View Post
    is there a reason for 2 posts of the samething?
    Is there a reason you read the update and still decided to comment? The update explained what would happen. I didn't ask a mod to delete. If they want to delete this one, they will.
    Prē