Global Posts
    411 Global Posts
    Wanting to trade my Verizon Palm Pre Plus for Verizon Blackberry Storm 2 evenly. Must be in good condition.
    What is the condition of your Pre +? Any accessories?
    Global Posts
    411 Global Posts
    Pre is in good condition. Most of the accessories I have gotten rid of already. Here are some pics.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Looks good. I'll try to post picks of my BlackBerry Storm2 tomorrow.
    Global Posts
    411 Global Posts
    Sounds good, I usually work 14hr. shifts so Im never on here before 9 or 10pm.
    Sorry for the delay. Some personal things have kept me away from updating.

Here's some pictures. They're not the best, so I can try others if need be. The Storm2 is in excellent condition. :
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    411 Global Posts
    Well, are you interested in makeing a swap? If so we can exchange info and Ill send it on its way. PM me for my info.
    Global Posts
    411 Global Posts
    Info has been sent, as i stated I will be sending out in the morning by priority mail. Do you have a charger for the storm?
    Quote Originally Posted by josh74 View Post
    Info has been sent, as i stated I will be sending out in the morning by priority mail. Do you have a charger for the storm?
    Please resend your info. I have not received it yet and would like to send the phone out today.
    Global Posts
    411 Global Posts
    Did you get my information, my internet went down this afternoon and trying to do this on my phone. My info.
    Josh Wyatt
    106 West Eubanks St.
    Norris City, IL 62869
    is it me, or is this the most lopsided trade in history? I was calling all my friends to see if any of them had an old Storm laying in a drawer...
    Quote Originally Posted by Workerb33 View Post
    is it me, or is this the most lopsided trade in history? I was calling all my friends to see if any of them had an old Storm laying in a drawer...
    Lopsided in which direction?
    Quote Originally Posted by CommieCOZY View Post
    Lopsided in which direction?
    seriously? the storm phones are the worst thing blackberry ever made. I don't know anyone that has one that doesn't hate it. I know MANY that tossed it and went back to a regular blackberry.

if any of them still had them, I'd have grabbed it to trade with the OP...
    Run your ad here... reach thousands daily...

...Now accepting orders for my upcoming iHandle™.
    Reserve yours today!
    Global Posts
    411 Global Posts
    The way I see it, if both partys get what they want it doesnt matter, I absolutely love webos, but right now I need a blackberry, so Im really not sure why it would be lopsided.
    Global Posts
    411 Global Posts
    My brother still has a Storm 1 9530 that he still absolutely wont part with, no wifi or anything. To each his own i guess.
    oh, i still have a blackberry. I just figured you'd be happier with a Bold or a Tour, or a Curve...
    Run your ad here... reach thousands daily...

...Now accepting orders for my upcoming iHandle™.
    Reserve yours today!
    Quote Originally Posted by Workerb33 View Post
    seriously? the storm phones are the worst thing blackberry ever made. I don't know anyone that has one that doesn't hate it. I know MANY that tossed it and went back to a regular blackberry.

if any of them still had them, I'd have grabbed it to trade with the OP...
    The Storm2? Your friends sound like insufferable jerks.