1.    #1  
    Recently, I single-handedly attempted to revive the US economy. Although it appears that my 'shopping spree' had very little positive effect on the economy of the country as a whole, it had a drastic (and very negative) effect on my personal financial situation. That stated, I now have the need to sell a few of my recent purchases in order to lighten the load and get back on track.

NOTE: If someone doesn’t like the selling prices that I list, please be gentle. I only know what I paid, and what random retailers are asking for the same items today. I am willing to be reasonable and negotiate on prices if necessary. The prices below do NOT include shipping. Shipping cost estimates and arrangements will be worked out as necessary.

Items available at this time include:

Magellan GPS Companion Springboard Module
    Brand-new / Never used
    Original purchase price of $149.99
    Will sell for $70.00

OmniSky Minstrel S Wireless Modem
    Brand-new / Never used
    Current Amazon.com price of $220.88
    Will sell for $165.00

Targus Handcam Springboard Module
    Perfect condition / Minimal Use
    Current Amazon.com price of $99.99
    Will sell for $55.00

Targus Total Recall Digital Voice Recorder Springboard Module
    Brand-new / Never used
    Current Amazon.com price of $69.99
    Will sell for $35.00

Handspring to Motorola 270C, P280 Cable
    Perfect condition
    Purchased from www.thesupplynet.com
    Original cost of $39.95 plus $7.95 shipping for a total of $47.90
    Will sell for $25.00

Handspring Visor Prism USB Cradle
    Brand-new / Never used
    Current Amazon.com price of $39.99
    Will sell for $19.99

Prism Car Charger
    Brand-new / Never used
    Will sell for $7.99

CardAccess Wristband Thinmodem
    Perfect condition / Minimal Use
    Current Amazon.com price of $119.99
    Includes CardAccess Thinmodem 4" Female Telephone Accessory (valued at $14.99)
    Will sell for $60.00

Case @ Hand Leather Double Pocket Case
    Brand-new / Never used
    Original purchase price of $49.99
    Will sell for $24.99

Handspring Flex Modulecase (Gray/Gray) for Springboard Modules
    Brand-new / Never used
    Current Handspring.com price of $29.99
    Will sell for $14.99

If you are interested in any of the above items, please email me to work out the details. Thanks in advance and have a day!

Deb
    If thats the price new on amazon.com...then thats a great deal.
    I have a used one for sale myself...but the little hinge on the ride broke off, i glued it on works fine. New is always best though
    Last edited by Drakion; 08/20/2002 at 03:45 PM.
  3.    #3  
    Just a quick reply to 'Drakion'...

As mentioned in my original post, my prices are a reflection and result of (a) what I paid, and (b) the prices that are currently out there in the general market. My goal was to set a fair price, and end up not taking too painful of a loss.

You commented on the asking price for the OmniSky Minstrel S Wireless Modem. Although you MAY have gotten yours for $20, I certainly did NOT get mine for that price. As mentioned in my original post, Amazon.com is currently (TODAY) selling this product for $220.88. If you got the same product for $20, congratulations. I, unfortunately, was not that lucky.

I will, however, do a little more digging to see if there are indeed places that are selling this exact product for $20. As mentioned, this is a brand-new modem, unopened and unused -- and is the exact model that is selling at Amazon.com for the price of $220.88. If this model is truly available for $20, then I probably will end up keeping mine rather than taking such a great loss. Regardless, thanks for your feedback on this.
    Check here.

These are completed Ebay auctions.
    Only in a Jeep.