Global Posts
    411 Global Posts
    Im wanting to trade my 5 month old Palm Pre plus for a Blackberry. I absolutly love WebOS but need Blackberry right now. Accessories include 2600 battery,Touchstone charger,Otterbox tandem series case and USB cable. Phone is in Good condition carried by an adult. Blackberry must me in Good condition also. Verizon Blackberry only.
    <<Thread Moved>>
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    I have a BB Storm sitting in a drawer that I'd give you in exchange for just the accessories .. not the Pre. Any interest?
    Global Posts
    411 Global Posts
    Yes I am interested, does the storm work? Im Really only needing the BB for my Employers E-mail. They wont support WebOS, if they only knew how much better it was, but yes I am interested.
    I haven't used it for a couple of months but last time I used it, it worked like a champ. You'll love the battery life.

Send me a PM with your email address and I'll send you pics of the phone as soon as I get home. Could you do the same for the accessories?
    Global Posts
    411 Global Posts
    Yes I will send you pics of the accessories, Im getting ready to leave right now but I will get them up later today. As far as the cable goes could I keep that since Im gonna keep the phone, as I will have no way to charge it?
    No prob. I have plenty of USB cables. I might have an aftermarket charger I can include for the Storm.
    Global Posts
    411 Global Posts
    Sounds good will be awaiting E-mail.
    I sent you a PM with my email address. I don't have yours yet.
    Global Posts
    411 Global Posts
    I havnt left the house yet if you want to PM me your E-mail real quick.
    I'm on my way home now. If I get your email I can send you pics when I get there. Did you get my PM?
    Global Posts
    411 Global Posts
    Yep got your PM, I sent you an E-mail with pics. Let me know if you want more pics. Im heading out the door right now. I will catch up with you later.

Thanks, Josh
    my gf said she will buy you brand new exceseries 4 a bb storm lol
    Global Posts
    411 Global Posts
    Thats funny