1.    #1  
    Hi, I'm looking for a visor edge flip cover for a friend. He would like either silver or red. Is anyone interested in selling? Or... does anyone know where to get one besides Handspring.com? Thanks!
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    The silver covers are easy to find. Red's a little more difficult.

Try Consumerdepot.com. They had several silver in stock at $4.99.
    They didn't have any Blue ones that I was looking for, but I picked up an Edge leather case plus spare springboard slot for a total of $7. I've been stocking up on Edge accessories since they became discontinued. I need to keep my baby going...

I managed to get a blue cover from www.first-in-technology.com. Think they had red too. Prices were reasonable. I think the cover was $10 and $4 for shipping. Half of what it cost at Handspring.com. I couldn't believe they wanted $8 for shipping something you probably could put one stamp on.

Good luck.

Mike
    Global Posts
    774 Global Posts
    Originally posted by mjd1969
    The silver covers are easy to find. Red's a little more difficult.
    I used to see a number of red ones at CompUSA. Haven't looked much since I decided not to get the Edge ~6 months ago.
  4.    #4  
    Thanks for the heads up about first in technology. Red flip cover came to about 15 including shipping which is a hell of a lot better than 28 from Handspring. I really appreciate your help and Joe (my friend) will be excited when he sees the red cover Thanks again.
    Q--- He had tried to order from compusa, but they sold out while he was checking out! Thanks anyway
    My wife just broke the hinge on her visor edge (silver) cover anyone know where to get a news one nowadays?

Thanks,

GBlyth
    Last edited by Gblyth; 04/08/2003 at 10:19 PM.