1.    #1  
    Hey, i recently purchased a Treo, so I would like to sell my Prism and accessories.

I have a Prism i used lightly, minor paint rubbing off (the bump on the back where it sits in the cradle). I still have the box too. Screen still has the origional protector on it, and looks great with it on. No problems ever with my Prism, i love it, and will miss it. I would sell this for $137 or best offer. This includes a USB cradle with the charger plug for the cradle.

Compact flash Memplug with 256mb card. Memplug works great and in flawless condition. $20 obo. for the Memplug, $80 obo. for 256mb card. $95 for both obo.

Brand new condition EB Slipper Prism case with swivel belt clip.
    $22 obo.

Novatel Minstrel S wireless CDPD modem it O.K. condition, works flawlessly. Clip for springboard slot on right side clipped off, but i glued it back on and works great. $25 obo. for that.

I would sell everything i listed for 255 and that includes shipping.
    I take paypal, check or money order.

Thanks in advanced.
    You've got mail. Am at work, won't be able to get to my mail 'til later.
    Michael
    "I am a debtor both to Greeks and to Barbarians, both to the wise and to the foolish."
  3.    #3  
    Hey, if i dont respond by tonight, its because my mail server is down. If you would like, post what you wrote to me in the email here and we will work. If not, i think ill get my mail running by tonight, so i SHOULD respond. But if not, its your call.

Also, the Minstrel S comes with the charging cable, i forgot about that. And i have a nice metal stylus that fits in the Prism nicely, i think i bought it at PDA Panache. Both of those things are included so...
    replying both ways-
    Just need the Prism, no accessories. Would pay by Paypal, but would need to let some auctions end on eBay (we do alot of antique millinery trims) so payment would have to wait until friday. As you can probably guess, I wasn't really expecting to need to buy a PDA this week, but I do need one, yours is at a good price and I trust you...
    Let me know if this would work for you.
    Michael
    "I am a debtor both to Greeks and to Barbarians, both to the wise and to the foolish."
    I know I probably shouldnt say this but I just dont see why anyone would want to sell all this (Visor Prism and accesories) for a Treo. Acually it depends what Treo your getting.

If your getting the Treo 90 then thats just dumb to give up your Visor Prism and all that stuff you got for it. A Treo 90 cant replace a Prism. Its expandabilityness (err is that a word?) is so limited. A Treo 90 cant be a phone, MP3 player, Camera or any of the other things that Springboards allow you to do. The keyboard is hard to use, no silkscreen buttons, u have to push 2 buttons to go to the main menu! Colors are worse and yes you can tell the difference. Ok it might be extremly light and I wish my Visor Prism had that fact but hey, theres so much that a Prism is to what a Treo is not. DONT REPLACE a TREO 90 for a VISOR PRISM!

Ok now onto the Treo 180, 270, 300. Now I admit these gotta be the kewlest phones around. But like I said with the Treo 90, their expandabilities are too limited to what you have with your Visor Prism. If you want a phone palm thingie then get Visor Phone for your Prism. I love that module, internet wherever I am is too kewl. If you want a palm to have the memory slot card like in Palm handhelds and now in the Treos then get the Memplug for your Visor. Your Visor can be a Treo and even better.

But hey maybe you just want to have a palm thats nice a simple or would rather have a Treo for other reasons. Im only trying to give you advice and you can take it or not.

On a last note, why are you replacing your Prism for a Treo? Thanks and have a good day.

Jonathan
    The Internet is a great way to get on the Net.
    --Bob Dole
    Dave,
    Changed my mind, I'll take the EB Slipper Case also.
    Sending you $155 ($137 + $22) right now.
    Thanks,
    Michael
  7.    #7  
    YoYoMan: I bought a Treo180 for dirt cheap new, thats why im selling my Prism. Yes, the prism is expandable, but for me, the darn thing is just to big. For BobbyMike, its perfect.
    You betcha!
    Now if anybody wants to dump a 1.5 Ghz 'cause they just got an incredible deal on a 2.2 Ghz, let me know!
    Do you still have the memplug?
    Originally posted by BobbyMike
    You betcha!
    Now if anybody wants to dump a 1.5 Ghz 'cause they just got an incredible deal on a 2.2 Ghz, let me know!
    That's funny - I just got a new computer and got an amazing deal on a 1.5!

For under $700, with no tax, immediate pickup, and no monitor (gotta love military base shops!)

HP Pavilion 7955
    P4 1.5GHz
    400mhz front bus
    256mb SDRAM
    40GB HD
    32mb nVidea TNT2 M64 graphics card
    12x8x32 CD-RW
    16x DVD
    Blue Visor Deluxe ~ Clie T615 ~ Zire 71 ~ Treo 650 ~ Palm Centro
    Hey everybody,
    Just wanted people to know that I bought Dave's Prism and Slipper case and the transaction went off super!

I do a lot of business on eBay so I thought I should leave some positive feedback for Dave since he has been very helpful.

Buy some stuff from him!

Michael
    Is the memplug still available?
    HELL~0
  13.    #13  
    yeah mike it is, someone emailed me about it twice...and no response since, so if you want it, ill just sell it to you.
    the 256mb card is a nice addition to the Visor. when i used it, i loaded maybe 100 programs on my handheld, everything from a 10mb dictionary to 2 mb games...loved it. now im stuck with 20 or 30 on my 16mb Treo. oh well, tell me what you wanna do.
    Great seller, and Fast shipper i highly recomend Drakion. The transaction was super and I recieve my memplug in excellent condition, as advertise. Bobby Mike thanks for putting in the recomendation. Drakion has another satisfied customer.
    HELL~0
    No problem Crackheadmike (can I just call you "Crack", or Mike?).
    Now how about the rest of you? You know you want his stuff, and the prices are great, get on with it. The entire economy is waiting on you!
  16.    #16  
    thanks for the feedback

i dont have much, including the money i made from y'all. when i get $$ i spend it quick, so now i have new clothes for school!

i found a Handspring Sport Case red that i remember buying a while ago. it fits every Visor except the edge. I would sell it for 22 dollars.

i have the 256mb card for sale too, if anyone needs that.

Thanks for the business!

-Dave