Global Posts
    367 Global Posts
    ** UPDATE ** Both phones are sold. Thanks for all the inquires.

I have two Sprint Palm Pre's I'd like to sell as a package but may split if someone if necessary. Both have clean ESN's. One is in great condition, the other a few problems.

Palm Pre #1:

Includes: Original box, manuals, battery, pouch, headphones, charger with cord, and Sprint Palm Pre. Pre is in excellent condition with only some very minor marks on it, screen looks extremely good.

Palm Pre #2:

Includes: Original box, manuals, battery, pouch, NO headphones, charger with cord, and Sprint Palm Pre. Pre has 3 cracks in the screen, one by the USB connector and one on the opposite side, and one on the top right corner. All cracks do not extend onto the front of the phone and do not impact the usage of the phone. The USB cover is also disconnected but included. Other than those issues the phone is in pretty good condition. Would make a great developer or backup phone. Or just a CHEAP one for someone who wants a Palm!

I can include pictures for anyone who is interested, PM me.

Phones are located in the Tampa/St. Pete area of Florida if someone is local. I'd like to sell as a package for $150. Both phones have been Doctored to 1.4.1.1 and have never been overclocked. I'll include a spare battery to anyone who purchases both phones.

PM if interested.
    Last edited by Crimson; 06/29/2010 at 02:47 PM. Reason: Phones sold.
    Global Posts
    367 Global Posts
    I have pictures available if anyone is interested which show phone #2.
    pics of both phones please, thank you.
    I'll have a look @ those pics..

email them to... Pre.johnny@yahoo.com

thnks.
    Global Posts
    367 Global Posts
    Both have been sold. Thanks for all the inquires.