Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    I have a SprintPCS Digital link (Visorphone for the Sprint network) and a Novatel Minstrel S wireless modem for sale. Both are in very good shape and used very little. Includes chargers and original software.

Digital Link - $125
    Minstrel S - $50
    You do know the modem goes for about $2-$10 on ebay with the highest one I've seen for $35 (it had no bids)...No one wants it so they have no real resale value...I'd give you $5 for it but I no longer have visor (anyone willing to sell my a Treo 90) and I am not willing to pay $50/month to surf the net...
    Alex.
    Goodbye my lovely Treo
    HELLO TG50
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    Then why did you reply to the ad? Actually Earthlink costs 39.95/month for unlimited access. Goamerica charges $99 for the Minstrel S. Buying on Ebay is not always the safest way to do business. I have been taken on items I have bid on before through Ebay.

If I don't sell it no big deal. I might pick up a Visor Prism cheap and use the Digital Link with Sprints new high speed data service when it rolls out.
    True. I was in a grumpy mood last night and needed to take it out on someone/something, sorry 'bout that. In Canada there is only one mobile network that supports the Minstrel modems and they charge $50 a month...and your right, ebay is extremely risky to buy from. I personally have never purchased anything from there but I have heard stories...if you want I can remove my post above and this one so people will be none the wiser.
    Alex.
    Goodbye my lovely Treo
    HELLO TG50
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    Not neccessary. We all have days when you wish you didn't wake up. BTW, how is GPRS service in Canada?
    I'm not sure...I believe it does exist becuase I have heard of a few Treo owners who have the GPRS patch using it on our AT&T Network up here...but I am not sure of the fees or anything like that...I myself am only going to buy the Treo 90 because of money...the Treo 180 is about $1000CDN up here...
    Alex.
    Goodbye my lovely Treo
    HELLO TG50