1.    #1  
    Selling the Palm Pre/ Plus Agfindings GRT-Glide Rail Technology case, Touchstone charger and a Zagg Inivisible Skin Front.

I returned my PPP for the Droid X which will be out in a month, but I need to sell them. The Case and the Touchstone is 2 weeks old and the Zagg Skin is never opened and still new.

AGF case comes in two colors, dark silver and navy/royal blue. The backing also comes in two, one is touchstone enabled and the other is fully closed.

The touchstone is two weeks old and used very carefully. The Geico technology which holds the touchstone in place with wherever its placed on gets dusty, so when it does just apply a little water on your finger and rub the dust off. It will stick again. It does not mean that the touchstone has been abused, thats how it works.

Zagg skin is face only, and its for PPP only, not the sprint vers. Never opened so obviously new.

I bought the case for 35 but selling for 25, touchstone i bought for 20 but selling for 10-15 and the zagg i bought for 16 but will sell for 10.

I am trying to sell them in bundle, so if you purchase them all at once, I will sell it in price of 40$. PM me with any interest!!
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    I can paypal $10 for the Touchstone if you wanna sell it. Let me know.

Thanks,
    Bo
  3.    #3  
    You live in Wyomming?
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    Yep. The Air Force dropped me here after letting me spend 3 years in Hawaii. They have a cruel sense of humor.
  5.    #5  
    If the guy who pmed don't reply in time, ill hook you up. Keep this thread posted to check.
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    Will do. Thanks.
    I'll give you 15 for the touchstone. Is it still available?
  8.    #8  
    It's available...lolll
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    Where you at with this? Excepting my offer or no?
    8 for the zagg? Pm me
    $15 shipped for the case?
    you can get shipped from buy.com for 11 shipped
    *Patchers STILL make this phone Perfect!
    Palm Devices Currently Owned: Pre, Pre Plus, Pre 2, Pre 3, Pixi, Veer, Touchpads, and too many touchstones!
    Quote Originally Posted by stu5797 View Post
    you can get shipped from buy.com for 11 shipped
    Can you post the buy.com link for the case? I can't seem to find it...
    search on amazon.com. Differ saled daily
  15.    #15  
    The AGF case? for 25 is pretty cheap, at least from what I've found. Zagg, if you find it cheaper good for you, but I cant sell it that cheap...=/ Touchstone, 10 and 5 or 6 for shipping depending where you at. People I've PMed b4 didnt hit me up, so the items are still up.
  16.    #16  
    nobody? come onnnnn .bump.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheYeargh View Post
    nobody? come onnnnn .bump.
    is this still available?