1.    #1  
    One Sprint Pre that was just replaced at a sprint store this is not a refurb but it did have a slight Oreo so I fixed it. I has not marks of any kind on it. All of the boxes and paperwork, two batteries, two black seidio innocase and one TS charger. I used this phone for two weeks with no problems what so ever. 200.00 OBO.

PM or email me at jkujawa762@gmail.com.
    Just because your sitting behind a computer does not give you the right to be rude to other's, try being nice you'll get a lot farther in the forums.
  2.    #2  
    Price lowered to 175 shipped.
    Just because your sitting behind a computer does not give you the right to be rude to other's, try being nice you'll get a lot farther in the forums.
    is it still available?
  4.    #4  
    yes it is still available, I do not check this site as much so respond at the email in the top post.
  5.    #5  
    sold pending payment.