1.    #1  
    I'm looking to sell a Sprint Treo Pro used but in excellent condition with a black Seidio Innocase II, a compatible holster and an 8 GB Micro SDHC card as well as the original packaging and accessories.

Original retail value for this package was around $650. I'm asking for $200.00 shipped O.B.O.

Thanks!
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
  2.    #2  
    I did say O.B.O.

Any interest? Any?

Thanks!
    Grant Smith

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
  3.    #3  
    ----
    Last edited by gksmithlcw; 06/24/2010 at 08:48 PM. Reason: I changed my mind.
    Grant Smith

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

Hi,

You said OBO, so how about $150? If it makes it easier, you can keep the 8GB SD, as I already have one.

Hope to hear from you soon (sending a PM too, jic).

Thanks,
    SportyRydr
    PalmOS user since 1998. Treo user since 2006. WM user since 4/1/2009.
    PalmPilot Personal > PalmPilot Pro Upgrade > PalmIII Upgrade > PalmIII > PalmIIIx > Efig PalmV8 > Visor Prism > PalmVx > m515 > Tungsten T|3 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo755p > Treo700wx > Treo800w > TreoPro
    "Riding for the Son" <><
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by sportyrydr View Post
    Hi,

You said OBO, so how about $150? If it makes it easier, you can keep the 8GB SD, as I already have one.

Hope to hear from you soon (sending a PM too, jic).

Thanks,
    SportyRydr
    I sent you a PM.

Thanks!
    Grant Smith

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

Quote Originally Posted by gksmithlcw View Post
    I sent you a PM.

Thanks!
    Back atcha (a PM).
    PalmOS user since 1998. Treo user since 2006. WM user since 4/1/2009.
    PalmPilot Personal > PalmPilot Pro Upgrade > PalmIII Upgrade > PalmIII > PalmIIIx > Efig PalmV8 > Visor Prism > PalmVx > m515 > Tungsten T|3 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo755p > Treo700wx > Treo800w > TreoPro
    "Riding for the Son" <><
  7.    #7  
    This is still available if anyone is interested.

Thanks!
    Grant Smith

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G