Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    I completely understand your disgust of the phone/HP. I will take all working Palm Pre's that you wanna just throw away. I'll even paypal you the shipping cost, if the phone arrives in good working order. I'll take your crappy Palm Pre from you. Who wants that awful thing around? You could have the new EVO !

I will be the bearer of the burden of using these palm pre's until I don't have one left. I'll take the trouble off your hands.

Doc
    ditto, I don't mind paying shipping
    Quote Originally Posted by DrRazr View Post
    I completely understand your disgust of the phone/HP. I will take all working Palm Pre's that you wanna just throw away. I'll even paypal you the shipping cost, if the phone arrives in good working order. I'll take your crappy Palm Pre from you. Who wants that awful thing around? You could have the new EVO !

I will be the bearer of the burden of using these palm pre's until I don't have one left. I'll take the trouble off your hands.

Doc
    one of the dumbest threads I've ever seen. Why would anyone just give you their phone, honestly man we don't need random crap like this around here there is already enough evo, hp threads. Don't waste the space and peoples time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevesrjr86 View Post
    one of the dumbest threads I've ever seen. Why would anyone just give you their phone, honestly man we don't need random crap like this around here there is already enough evo, hp threads. Don't waste the space and peoples time.
    I THINK this is called sarcasm. Or a smart guy who will get spare Pre's for a good price (nothing but shipping costs)

If so, I want a piece of this too
    I think it's funny, and also a great idea. In fact, I'll pay a dollar (plus shipping) for every Pre in working order that anyone wants to send to me. I'd happily do that favor for them to help end their suffering.
    I think we all needed to laugh a bit. Since the news broke, the collective mood, save a few, has been tense.
    Global Posts
    181 Global Posts
    lol... count me in. I would be more than willing to take this burdensome device off peoples hands for them. I like this community that much.
    LOL!
    This is hilarious!
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    Lets slap Stevesrjr86 with the "I Don't Get Sarcasm" Award! Heh. I'll take the phones, but really, with all the tension around, someone has to try and break it.

Doc
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    Oh yeah...stop horning in on my action, folks.

Nothin' to see here...
    Doc
    Global Posts
    181 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DrRazr View Post
    Oh yeah...stop horning in on my action, folks.

Nothin' to see here...
    Doc
    Don't be greedy... there are more than enough dissatisfied people around here for everyone to get phones
    lol.
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    Really !?! This post has been moved twice. It is supposed to be a joke, not an offer. I'd consider it if people who would actually send me phones, but I didn't really expect that to happen.

Guess it isn't my site, but seems kooky
    Doc