Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    I bought 3 TS kits at a nearby Radio Shack (~$16)(all they had), they include the charging puck and the phone back cover. Not sure if anyone could use the covers but I'd give them up pretty cheap, like you pay shipping. Now to find some extra charging cables (at VZW $30, ugh).
    get the charging cable by buing the wall adapters on Amazon.com!

genuine pal-branded wall plug and usb cable for about 9 dollars delivered. I bought enough to put them all over the house. Then RS started dumpung the pucks, and I grabbed 4 to attach to the charging cable I already had. Life is good!
    Quote Originally Posted by easymoney View Post
    I bought 3 TS kits at a nearby Radio Shack (~$16)(all they had), they include the charging puck and the phone back cover. Not sure if anyone could use the covers but I'd give them up pretty cheap, like you pay shipping. Now to find some extra charging cables (at VZW $30, ugh).
    Umm.... eBay has Palm OEM chargers for sale for around 10 bucks. Nice deal on the Touchstone chargers though.

Edit: Or Amazon has them for $7 each

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
    how do I get one? Someone hook it up,my door is cracked and I sure need one.
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    I don't now how to PM. If you do let me know and you'll get a cover.
    do you take paypal?
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    yes. Can you get me your email?
    Quote Originally Posted by rudyrude432 View Post
    how do I get one? Someone hook it up,my door is cracked and I sure need one.
    your door? The little door thing on the side isn't remotely what he's talking about.
    Quote Originally Posted by easymoney View Post
    I don't now how to PM. If you do let me know and you'll get a cover.
    Click the user name, a little menu will pop-up with a choice for sending a private message.
    if they're still available I'll take one puck and a door if you still have it.
    Ya I sent a PM to you last night so let me know if one is available still . Thank you
    Mobile HotSpot At&t
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    Covers are spoken for. Thanks.