1.    #1  
    I am looking into purchasing an extended battery for my Palm Pre. I would prefer to have the 2800 mAh. If anyone has one they would like to sell, send me a message
    I have a 2200 mAh one.
    I have the 2600 from Seidio. I opted for that brand because I didn't like the way the battery cover was designed for the vendor that makes the 2800.

Also, there is a guy on these forums that will retrofit the touchstone electronics to the Siedio back for $50 delivered. I will be having him do that as soon as he is taking orders again (he is moving at the moment).

His thread also has photos and discussion for those that might want to try this on their own... but I am not that brave...
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by gtkansan View Post
    I have a 2200 mAh one.
    I've read rreviews of the 2200's and most people agree it isn't that much of a difference. So I would prefer the 2600 or 2800
  5.    #5  
    So are you looking to get rid of your 2600?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyranus99 View Post
    I've read rreviews of the 2200's and most people agree it isn't that much of a difference. So I would prefer the 2600 or 2800
    Hello,

In my experience, the 2250 ebay battery lasts about twice as long as the stock Pre battery.

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...y-battery.html
  7.    #8  
    I appreciate your opinion on the battery, but I am looking for a battery that can go almost an entire work day (from about 8am-10pm). So I would like a 2800 preferrably, but would take a 2600
  8.    #9  
    The 3800 makes the phone way too thick
  9.    #10  
    Does the 2250 allow the phone to have the same door, or does it require a new one?
    It comes with a new back. The largest battery that will fit the OEM back is 1400, I believe.
    3800mah battery must be huge. you could probably start your car with that thing. lends a new slant to the term "bricking your phone"...
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    I have the 2600 from Seidio. I opted for that brand because I didn't like the way the battery cover was designed for the vendor that makes the 2800.

Also, there is a guy on these forums that will retrofit the touchstone electronics to the Siedio back for $50 delivered. I will be having him do that as soon as he is taking orders again (he is moving at the moment).

His thread also has photos and discussion for those that might want to try this on their own... but I am not that brave...
    That would be me, you can check out my website and thread (links in signature)
    I offer Seidio 2600 Batteries and backs that are %100 touchstone compatible
    Need a case or battery touchstone compatible? I just released my OtterBox case that works with the Touchstone. Check out the links below.

Some user feedback here:
    http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...ouchstone.html