1.    #1  
    I am Looking to trade my sprint pre for something else like another touch screen. Pre is in great shape and i have 2 touch stones. PM me if you are interested.
  2.    #2  
    No one has a different phone that they want to trade. I dont care if its an android os. I am getting a new phone and my wife wants a touch screen, but she does not want the pre.
    Quote Originally Posted by buddytammy View Post
    No one has a different phone that they want to trade. I dont care if its an android os. I am getting a new phone and my wife wants a touch screen, but she does not want the pre.
    I have a Samsung SCH-8500. Near-mint condition with an extra battery and a dock charger. Let me know.
    I don't understand the purpose of the line, I don't need to drink to have fun. Great, no one does. But why start a fire with flint and sticks when they've invented the lighter?

Let's all give thanks to the app that started it all.
    http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...ebrew-app.html
  4.    #4  
    No thanks. She wants a touch screen.
  5.    #5  
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by buddytammy View Post
    no has a phone. You get the pre_ 2 ts the ts back and a car charger. Last time I will bother any one about this. I'll even take somthing like a samsung moment
    say what?!?!
    Help a guy thats down and out on his luck..