1.    #1  
    Hey,

I just bought a innopak/2v in the closeout bin at Staples for a dollar. That was an amazing find!! Anyway I am no longer in need of my 8mb Flash module and would gladly trade it for another module that doesn't have to do with memory. To sweeten the deal I can also include a 64mb memory stick.
    Cheers
    I'll take those two and trade you a hardly used Parafone...still have the box, the headset and all the manuals....the memory stick will go well with my new NR70 (if I get it) and the backup will help my Neo...
    Alex.
  3.    #3  
    Hey,

I have a prism. Doesn't play well with the paraphone.
    Cheers
    Well..it won't sync in the cradle part but aside from that everything else works fine...I've tried it on my friends prism...all you have to do is take the parafone module out to charge in the cradle and use your orginal cradle to sync it. As it is, the parafone module sits alone charging during the day when I am out and about with my visor.
    Alex.
  5.    #5  
    Does it work with a Mac? Do you have to sync it etc?
    Cheers
    It should work with a mac...the module itself is completely standalone from the PC. The software is stored on the module itself and transfers to the Visor when you plug it in. Things like call log and your speed dial are kept in the Visor's memory so you don't lose it when you unplug the module but the phone itself never interfaces with the computer. The cradle half of it acts like a normal handspring cradle. for more infromation check out www.myparafone.com
    Alex.
  7.    #7  
    Hey,

Anyone else?
    Cheers
    I have a Xircom 56k wireline modem I no longer use. I am in need of a 8 meg flash card or a memplug. I can throw in Blazer 2.0 and One Touch Mail. That's all I got.
  9.    #9  
    Hey I'm sorry but that module is too big to be useful.
    Cheers
    Oh poo..oh well.
    Alex.
    I can offer an original Wristband ThinModem up for trade. I'll even throw in the handy 3-inch dongle so you don't have to carry a 6-ft phone cord around with you
  12.    #12  
    Hey,

I can do it does it come with preinstalled software? How are we going to take care of shipping etc?
    Cheers
  13.    #13  
    Hey,

Just wanted to know if you want the memory stick too?
    Cheers
    Check your private messages for my reply.