Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Hey, I am looking for the sleeve that comes with the palm pre(or at least it does for sprint.) You know, that little black and orange thing. I used mine every day since I bought the pre in december, but managed to lose it in the city today.

Does anybody still have theirs that they don't use or no longer want?
    Phones -> Motorola i60c, i80, i215, i730, i880(maroon), Samsung Instinct(SPH-M800), Palm Pre

Palm Devices ->3com Palm III, Palm m100, m130, m500, Zire 71, PalmOne Zire 72, LifeDrive, Palm Pre
    available on amazon for just a few bucks. I bought several.
    I don't use mine, pm or aim me your address and ill get it to you ASAP.
    ^ How nice! =)

Darn, I should have thougt of asking the forum for one lol...I lost mine at a bar in November.

Oh well, I'm most likely getting the HTC EVO so I don't need a Pre pouch anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by ImmaSlave4U View Post
    Oh well, I'm most likely getting the HTC EVO so I don't need a Pre pouch anymore.
    Heathen!
    Quote Originally Posted by TrowthePlow View Post
    Heathen!
    Hooray for passing judgement with your 2nd post
    By the way, you should have it. I sent it out on Tuesday, let me know if it doesn't arrive.
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    Hooray for passing judgement with your 2nd post
    eh....and now all 3 of his posts have been in a thread where he helped another pre user..... can't be mad at that
    these things are awesome. Even with my techskin on I still use it. My wife is jealous they didn't include one with the Pixi.
    Global Posts
    938 Global Posts
    Suggest you all do like me and send the palm store a suggestion to sell these. I also miss mine.

Just click on "Site suggestions" at the bottom of the palm store page.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mediademics View Post
    these things are awesome. Even with my techskin on I still use it. My wife is jealous they didn't include one with the Pixi.
    Does your wife want mine?

My sleeve, that is.

PM info. It shouldn't be more than $1 for postage.
    Prē
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    The sleeve / pouch rules, most people I have seen who have the phone keep theirs in the pouch
    ^ It also works as a nice screen/phone cleaner. Gotta love microfiber.
  14.    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by TrowthePlow View Post
    By the way, you should have it. I sent it out on Tuesday, let me know if it doesn't arrive.

i got the package!! sorry it took me a while to reply, just got a little busy with home life. thanks again! I really do appreciate it!

One of the main reasons I like it so much is that without the sleeve, my pre slides around in my pocket and ends up falling sideways and making a weird bulge in my jeans(yes, that IS my phone in my pocket). the sleeve keeps it put
    Phones -> Motorola i60c, i80, i215, i730, i880(maroon), Samsung Instinct(SPH-M800), Palm Pre

Palm Devices ->3com Palm III, Palm m100, m130, m500, Zire 71, PalmOne Zire 72, LifeDrive, Palm Pre
    I bought 3 of them on Ebay for about $14 total (incl. shipping). Well worth it. At times, I have have also flipped mine "inside out" so the orange side showed. It's easier to find in my purse w/ a black interior.
    Quote Originally Posted by sherryterry1 View Post
    I bought 3 of them on Ebay for about $14 total (incl. shipping). Well worth it. At times, I have have also flipped mine "inside out" so the orange side showed. It's easier to find in my purse w/ a black interior.
    I also turned mine inside out because it was a tight fit with the seam inside. With the orange side out, my phone slides into the sleeve more easily.
    Does anyone else have an extra one they can spare?
    "Glen honey, I got a question for you. What do you do for a living?
    "I got a question for you. Why are you still here?"
    #WhatsaDollaHolla! http://up-toprec.webs.com/
    www.reverbnation.com/christophercapicherobbin
    http://soundcloud.com/christopher-capiche-robbin
    www.dopetracks.com/JTMoneyBaggs
    Global Posts
    938 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sherryterry1 View Post
    Was going to buy one from Amazon but they wanted $25 in shipping for a $3 item.
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ego2001 View Post
    Does your wife want mine?

My sleeve, that is.

PM info. It shouldn't be more than $1 for postage.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast