Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Yickyaddy View Post
    Does anyone else have an extra one they can spare?
    I got mine homie

Pm me
    I'm surprised at the number of people who apparently keep it in their pockets. With the number of times I would have to take it out every day, I avoid the hassle and have a belt holster. Seems easier to me, but I suppose it's all preference.
    I have always been a "Phone" person. My love of "Phones" started at an early age. Avatar to the left, is circa 1952, see the sparkle in my lil toddler eyes
    Cell History: Bag Phone, Brick Phone, Various Micro Tacs, Treo's, Centro, the PRE!

I Pre

Global Posts
    158 Global Posts
    i have an extra if any would needs one...
    Quote Originally Posted by TrowthePlow View Post
    I'm surprised at the number of people who apparently keep it in their pockets. With the number of times I would have to take it out every day, I avoid the hassle and have a belt holster. Seems easier to me, but I suppose it's all preference.
    I have the hip holster, the one where the phone sits sideways on your hip. You take it out by pulling on the little tab in there. I found that the screen was getting scratched by the stitching in it. So I dumped it and only use the pouch now. Awesomeness.
    huh?

Twitter: ed_moscoso
    Quote Originally Posted by SDRANGER619 View Post
    I found that the screen was getting scratched by the stitching in it. So I dumped it and only use the pouch now.
    I use a blackberry case (belt clip, magnetic catch, vertical normally but can rotate 90 degrees either way) and it seems the inside is kind of fuzzy so it doesn't scratch. Of course, I do have the clear screen protector on it as well, so that may be helping.
    anyone still have one they dont need??.. im getting a replacement pre soon and want to use this sleeve, but i lost mine! im ditching my palm leather case for the same reason as sdranger.. thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by zachz View Post
    i have an extra if any would needs one...
    do you still have it? I gave mine to my gf a while back.
    I'd like one to.. If anyone has one i'd highly appreciate it..
    I'll take some of that action - I lost mine the first day I had my phone and spent like a month looking for it online... Never thought to check the forums.

If no one's got an extra, I'll just pick one up from one of the handy links
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    I lost mine too! I used it everyday as well, anyone else with one they don't use?
    I have one. $5. Send me priv msg
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12