View Poll Results: If you have a treo 90 or have looked at them, do you think my price is fair?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

2 40.00%
  • No

3 60.00%
  1.    #1  
    I ended up with TWO Treo 90's and only need one of them... Here is what I have to offer:

A brand new Treo 90 in the box, 2 year Staples Product Replacement Plan ($40 value). Asking $279 for the whole package!

The Treo 90 is AWESOME. It's light and the keyboard is great. I was very good w/Graffiti and thought that I wouldn't like the keyboard. I was wrong.

I had a Prism and was concerned about the screen. The screen is great. It's not a problem at all.

In a nutshel you are getting the best (lightest, coolest) color Palm-based PDA available today. Yes, I've looked @ the CLIE's.

Interested? Email me! I accept PayPal, Cash and Postal Money Orders.

Thanks,
    Pizza
    999pizza_boy@comcast.com
    [remove the 999 and change the .com to a .net]
    Hmmm...sounds like a deal...two questions though:
    1) Is the box still sealed?
    2) Is the product replacement plan good at Staples in Canada, or do I have to smuggle it across the line everytime I want it replaced?

I'd give ya $260 for it.
    Goodbye my lovely Treo
    HELLO TG50
    so far Staples outlets that I have tried in Canada know nothing about Treo 90 - don't have and no idea if they ever will.

They did tell me that while extended warranties purchased in Canada will be honoured in USA; the converse is not true. Something to do with the warranty vendor. Shortstrokes your sol other than hopping the border.

BTW if you find a good deal for us DOLLAR poor canucks do let me know. I want my Treo too [/B][/QUOTE]

[QUOTE]Originally posted by tantousha
    [B]Hmmm...sounds like a deal...two questions though:
    1) Is the box still sealed?
    2) Is the product replacement plan good at Staples in Canada, or do I have to smuggle it across the line everytime I want it replaced?

I'd give ya $260 for it.
    The Treo 90 has been sold... thanks
    Oh poo...I guess Future Shop is my only option...
    Alex.
    Goodbye my lovely Treo
    HELLO TG50