Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    Title kinda speaks for itself but I am selling my touchstone charging system off since I won't be carrying a Pre much longer Everything is in mint/near mint condition and I am giving the back, charger base, usb cable, and the original soft case with the touchstone unit.

I have 3 of these sets to get rid of and would love to give them to someone that is going to get good use out of them. Please let me know if you have any questions and thanks!!!

Oh and the $55 includes shipping. Thanks!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by gadgetdad; 05/02/2010 at 03:41 PM. Reason: Say $55 includes shipping.
    PM Sent.
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    just sent one back. Thanks!

Looks like one is spoken for. I still have two left if anyone is interested. Thanks!
    Last edited by gadgetdad; 05/02/2010 at 06:09 PM. Reason: say how many are sold/left
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    Two sets have been sold. One complete set left.

While I am at it I also have some other accessories I am looking to get rid of. Best offer on any or all below please, thanks!

I have a complete "box" of original accessories never opened for sale
    An OEM battery
    Seidio Holster (works great as face out holster as it was part of the holster snap case combo just the snap case broke)
    sprint slider snap on case with silver and red faceplate(compatible with touchstone, never used with packaging)
    motorola t501 stereo bluetooth speakerphone with car charger
    oem glossy pre back cover

thanks again for all your interest.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    72 Global Posts
    PM Sent!
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    Just sent you a message back. Thanks!
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    One Kit of touchstone, back, soft case, and charger is left - This touchstone has a rip in the gel/sticky stuff on bottom of the touchstone. Still works fine.

All accessories listed in second post is still available also. Thanks.