1.    #1  
    if you have a pda that you dont want that wont work and you are contimplating about throwing it away, DON'T
    i am practicing PDA repair, and if anyone wants to get rid of theirs, i will take it.
    if you prefer to get some money for it, e-mail me, because i am on a tight budget. i will pay s/h if you decide to send me it.
    also, if i somehow actually get it to work again, i will e-mail you informing you of the condition, and if you wish to re-own it, i will send it back to you for only a minor labor fee (and parts, if screen needed to be fixed)
    i would appriciate any help from anyone, as i hope help some people later on when i can actually do it.
    thanks
    How 'bout a dead (or semi-dead) Stowaway Keyboard?
    -Bernie

"One word sums up probably the responsibility of any vice president, and that one word is 'to be prepared'.
    -Dan Quayle
  3.    #3  
    for what type of pda
    i guess it would help for compatibility tests
    For Visor Deluxe. I might not be completely done with it, but if you want it, tell me. I might keep it if a friend of mine wants it, but I doubt that, so otherwise I could probably give it to you. You'll have to wait, though, till just before school starts for me, because that's when I'll be making the decision. BTW, what's wrong with it is that pieces came off and it won't close, but it still "types".
    -Bernie

"One word sums up probably the responsibility of any vice president, and that one word is 'to be prepared'.
    -Dan Quayle
  5.    #5  
    well, you seem like your the only person interested in helping me, so without anything to do tests on, i dont need anything to test
    thanks anyway though
    -alex
    Hey, dude, I've got a dead 2MB Visor you can have. I'm in Allen, TX btw.

Let me know if you want it. Btw, if you want more info on its history, go here:

http://rob.mitsi.com/work/visor/visor.htm

I did some hacks on it, so beware.
    I've got two or three VDx's with broken screens that I could probably let you have. Let me know if you're still interested.
    Mike
    I'd rather be upside down in my kayak than rightside up at my desk.
  8.    #8  
    I have written both of you via PM
    please resopond when you have the chance
    thanks
    -alex
    The Untouchables will live on!!
    Best viewed using Internet Explorer