1.    #1  
    I have a new Palm Pre Plus for Verizon that i would like to trade for another Verizon phone. Dont really know what i want so i just wanted to see what people would be interested in trading for. Comes with Original box, Manuals, Cable, Charging adapter, Pouch, Headphones and a few screen protectors.
    I'm not able to post any links or pictures so PM me or email me if you would like a picture. My email is nicallen63ATgmail.com AT-@
    I would like to trade my Motorola Droid for Verizon if you are interested. Low usage, screen protector and should have all original materials including box. Just moved so have to find box where it is packed. Let me know if you are interested.
    I have a Droid Eris, a Samsung Omnia or a Blackberry Storm. The Droid is a solid offer, though, but if you're interested, let me know.
    Global Posts
    564 Global Posts
    PM sent - plus I can load either a stock unrooted firmware or a custom firmware. With a custom firmware mine can do wifi tethering like the Pre Plus does.
  5.    #5  
    Sorry i havent been able to respond sooner. I already had a Motorola Droid and a Storm 2, and im not really interested in the Eris or the Omnia, but thanks for the offers.
  6.    #6  
    Just an FYI i now have a Touchstone along with everything else. I might be willing to trade for a Blackberry Tour + cash.