1.    #1  
    moment is only a few weeks old.
    willing to swap for a pre with no scratches..
    Help a guy thats down and out on his luck..
    hahhahahahaha
    What's funny? Am I missing something?

And I may be interested. Evan swap?
    why would you want to trade that awsome phone for a pre?
    cuz web os is wayyy better than android!!
    lol indeed true but wait for pre plus

id trade ya a pixi provided u got a backup phone handy
    Quote Originally Posted by soylo View Post
    cuz web os is wayyy better than android!!
    have you ever used an andoid phone?
    I have and it just seems like they tried to create a tiny desktop environment for phones and it just doesn't work IMO
    Quote Originally Posted by rigatoni1374 View Post
    why would you want to trade that awsome phone for a pre?
    I initially was being facetious, then I realized that I've never use an android phone.
    I have a Pre and wouldn't trade it of anything, especially a moment.
    I'm interested...just pm'd you.
    hahaha... one of my favorite things about the palm pre is that it is NOT a samsung phone. I tell you, every samsung phone That I, and everybody I know has ever had, develops nasty bugs in the software, that isn't covered by warranty. It happened with my instinct, my sister's rant, two entire families who had all samsung katalysts(the T-mobile phone that lets you make calls over wi-fi), which adds up to 9 katalysts, a friend's glyde, 2 friends' jukes, and my girlfriend's SGH-A737.

That's 15 phones. 15 samsung cellphones that all experienced the same software symptoms about half a year after owning it.

mabye the moment would be different, since it is running android, instead of samsung firmware. I know I won't take that chance...
    interested, please PM me if still available, i have a pre with original box plus original accessories, extra battery, and protective case.
    I'll trade you you have like 3 battery and clips and sedio extra battery
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    I agree to the post about the Samsung phones I had the intrepid it was horrible I just switched to this and its like awesome palm pre its real user friendly and the intrepid and any other samsung phones worked only like half the time and not the other i mean come on samsung
  15.    #15  
    I traded for a pre, from a dude on here.. but now I want to sell the pre because I preordered a EVO-4G
    Help a guy thats down and out on his luck..
    Quote Originally Posted by upperking View Post
    I traded for a pre, from a dude on here.. but now I want to sell the pre because I preordered a EVO-4G
    How much?