Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    I've left Sprint so I don't need these airaves anymore. They come in the boxes with all accessories.

I've got two: $100 each or $150 for both shipped within the CUSA.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pupator View Post
    I've left Sprint so I don't need these airaves anymore. They come in the boxes with all accessories.

I've got two: $100 each or $150 for both shipped within the CUSA.
    Uh. They are $100 *new* from sprint, and I was even able to get them to give me one for $75, since it was their last one and on display.
    : (){:|:&};:
    Quote Originally Posted by knobbysideup View Post
    Uh. They are $100 *new* from sprint, and I was even able to get them to give me one for $75, since it was their last one and on display.
    If you are having signal issues at home, call up Sprint and they will most likely give you one for free. People have gotten free Airraves because they had poor signal in their basement (even though their signal upstairs was fine.

The Airrave also needs to be activated on our Sprint account with a monthly fee. This fee is normally waived if you get a free Airrave from Sprint.
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    If you are having signal issues at home, call up Sprint and they will most likely give you one for free. People have gotten free Airraves because they had poor signal in their basement (even though their signal upstairs was fine.

The Airrave also needs to be activated on our Sprint account with a monthly fee. This fee is normally waived if you get a free Airrave from Sprint.
    Yawp try this. I got my Airrave in the mail the day it came out for free with no monthly fee. Been using it to this day.
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    Great. Price-police and thread-hijacking all in one!

Prices lowered to $50/each or $75 for the pair.
    Great. Price-police and thread-hijacking all in one!

Prices lowered to $50/each or $75 for the pair.
    We're not price police, just letting people know that you can pretty easily get an Airrave with the requied monthly charge for free just by calling Sprint
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    In a thread that listed Airaves for sale? That's pretty lame. To e-bay they go.
    In a thread that listed Airaves for sale? That's pretty lame. To e-bay they go.
    Selling two Airraves helps two people.
    Pointing out that someone can get one for free helps alot of people
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    I don't have any problem with you "pointing it out." I think it's lame and tacky to do it in my sale thread.
    Yes I got my Airave for free too. Complained about my service at home and they sent me one free.