1.    #1  
    I'm looking for sprint palm pre in good condition. I'm looking to pay around 150.

i have a blackberry curve 8330 and a motorola i870 both in excellent condition
    Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    I have one only 2 days old, bought from Best Buy. Asking $250 + S/H. Call Richard at (530) 459-8840.
    Quote Originally Posted by ucliker View Post
    I'm looking for sprint palm pre in good condition. I'm looking to pay around 150.

i have a blackberry curve 8330 and a motorola i870 both in excellent condition

I have one in good condition. Comes with everything but the pouch. Asking $200

PM me if interested.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and donít necessarily represent AT&Tís positions, strategies or opinions.
    I am selling one check my listing here, 210.00 lots of extras including touchstone and car charger covers...etc..........
    A new one at best buy is $149.99, (with contract i'm sure).
    Quote Originally Posted by dballew View Post
    A new one at best buy is $149.99, (with contract i'm sure).
    how do you know hes out of contract?
  7.    #7  
    thanks for the replies. I am currently not out of contract with sprint, i have know reason to leave them ever. Had every other carrier and i love the pre. anyway i'm still looking for one though i might have found one thanks to TopTongueBarry
    pm'd
    Global Posts
    114 Global Posts
    I have a Pre I'm trying to sell if you still haven't found one.

200$ for Pre, Touchstone, Leather Pre Case. Pre has a scratch on the bottom right corner.
    Quote Originally Posted by bushd View Post
    I have a Pre I'm trying to sell if you still haven't found one.

200$ for Pre, Touchstone, Leather Pre Case. Pre has a scratch on the bottom right corner.
    Looks like I have competition. uclicker already said he was going to purchase the Sprint Pre I offered him for $200 with a fresh WebOS doctor image. To keep the sale, I'm going to include a touchstone and leather Pre case. Hope that's the end of this thread.

Thanks
    Barry
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and donít necessarily represent AT&Tís positions, strategies or opinions.
    Global Posts
    121 Global Posts
    My wife just got a new blackberry and i have her pre for sale, has small scratch/crack cosmetic only on upper left side. Comes with case so you dont see the scratch. asking 150.
    jmeitz@hotmail.com