1.    #1  
    I have a HandyGPS Pro with Rand McNally Deluxe StreetFinder 2001 ($229.99 value). I also have vehicle DC charger ($19.99 value) and an external antenna ($34.99 value). The total retail price for this set is $285.00.
    I only used this device for a couple of hours (I even only charged this device for one time). It has its original retail box and manual.
    I am asking $180 ($100 less than the retail price) including the free shipping to an US contenatal address via USPS first class or UPS/FedEx at the actual cost.

Can take personal check(shipping after the check is cleared), Paypal or Yahoo PayDirect.

For your information:
    VisorCentral FactSheet

VisorCentral Review .
    I can give you $85 shipped for it - based on last 5 units sold on ebay http://search-completed.ebay.com/sea..._us=4&region=0
    Originally posted by Gambit
    I can give you $85 shipped for it - based on last 5 units sold on ebay http://search-completed.ebay.com/sea..._us=4&region=0
    It should be noted that those are apparently HandyGPSes and _not_ the HandyGPS Pro. I've never seen a HandyGPS Pro for sale on eBay, and believe me, I've looked in order to try and guess a market price on mine (same base config as kevin's, without the external antenna and vehicle charger).

edit: There's finally one there...http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=1360745500, and searching for "Handy GPS" will reveal that there are several of the base ones that have recently sold for over $100.
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
    Ok - I'll give him $100 for it

I'm just making an offer - he doesn't have to take it.

BTW I did read up on the Pro (streetfinder) edition - sounds peachy. I'm currently using Magellan so I was just looking for lighter weight, more portable solution.
    Originally posted by Gambit
    Ok - I'll give him $100 for it

I'm just making an offer - he doesn't have to take it.
    That's up to him. Personally, I wouldn't. $75-100 would be fair for the base HandyGPS. $150 is a fair price for the Pro since it's much better kit. I think the guy's offering his for a fair price (and eBay seems to confirm it), but then again, I've got a vested interest in that being a fair price.
    BTW I did read up on the Pro (streetfinder) edition - sounds peachy. I'm currently using Magellan so I was just looking for lighter weight, more portable solution.
    It's definitely nice. My only issue with the one I have is that I've got an Edge and _any_ module is a pain to deal with (except the backup since that's not on it all the time). I'm waiting for Neos to go on clearance at $50 if I can't sell it so that I can start using it.
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
    Is this unit still available?

I'm looking for a GPS unit for my Visor Pro. I travel in both the US and England/Europe.

Has anyone used this unit outside North America?

Are HandiGPS Pro's better/same/worse than Magellan Companion (currently only about $60 after mail-in rebate)?

Thanks