1.    #1  
    Very Gently Used Palm Pre. I have had this phone since January ( it is a solid refurb) It has been well taken care of warranty date code 07/19/2009. Phone will come with the box and all items. I am also included a touchstone charger and box it came in. Also include is the touchstone back to the phone. And an additional palm wall charger/data cord. Also a case mate naked case ( box included), this is used and has some wear on it , because it protected the phone. I have two backs to the case mate one is personally customized by me so it can be used with the touchstone. And I have a generic hard rubberized black case for the phone new never used. And a generic car charger works good.

Their is no physical damage to the phone, never dropped. I have have a screen protector on since it came out of the box. The original back has some very minor light scratches the touchstone back shows NO wear.

Email for quickest response boggs3010@gmail.com go's on feebay Monday if not sold here.

210.00 includes shipping. paypal accepted.

James

pictures? upon request
    Last edited by Boggs3010; 04/17/2010 at 09:14 PM.
  2.    #2  
    I will sell just the phone and the items that came with it for 160.00

Pending sale....for the lot.
    Last edited by Boggs3010; 04/20/2010 at 12:01 PM.
    Global Posts
    977 Global Posts
    Is this sold? PM me if available, I am looking.

Thanks.
    Sprint since 01/06/99: Sanyo SCP-4500 -> Audiovox PPC-6700 -> Palm Treo 755p -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre 1.4.5 -> Jailbroken iPhone 4s