Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    I've got a U720 modem if you're interested as well to go along with the account.

I can verify with billing screen shots or conference call with Sprint that the account is completely unlimited in terms of data usage.

Line price is $59/month but can be reduced via discount (I currently have a 10% discount on it, that likely won't come with a transfer of liability).

PM if interested.
    I'm not really interested, but I'm sure somebody might want to know how much longeryour contract lasts?
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    18 months or so left on it. If anyone were interested I'd find out the exact date.
    I work for Sprint, and I'm 99% positive you CANNOT discount an aircard plan! You can put a discount on the account but it will not actually apply towards the bill. You also cannot discount the Simply everything plan. As far as the 5GB cap goes I have had a lot of customers state they have gone over 5GB closer to 9GB and Sprint did not charge them I do not know if that is for everyone or for "Premier Customers"
    Last edited by Aclypse; 04/16/2010 at 09:51 PM. Reason: Typo
    I accidentally went over the 5GB by 1/2 a GB.
    They charged me for it.
    Just call me Berd.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aclypse View Post
    I work for Sprint, and I'm 99% positive you CANNOT discount an aircard plan! You can put a discount on the account but it will not actually apply towards the bill. You also cannot discount the Simply everything plan. As far as the 5GB cap goes I have had a lot of customers state they have gone over 5GB closer to 9GB and Sprint did not charge them I do not know if that is for everyone or for "Premier Customers"
    Anything is possible with Sprint.

But, even if a corp discount were applied to his data card line... it would fall off during the TOL.

Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle View Post
    I accidentally went over the 5GB by 1/2 a GB.
    They charged me for it.
    It was an actual data card plan?? .. or your phone?
    Quote Originally Posted by grndslm View Post
    Anything is possible with Sprint.

But, even if a corp discount were applied to his data card line... it would fall off during the TOL.

It was an actual data card plan?? .. or your phone?
    I have a U300 Card
    It's the 3G/4G Wimax Plan.
    It's unlimited 4G. 5GB max 3G.
    Just call me Berd.
    5 year post sprint employee amd yes it is discountable but not the 5999 plan,though it is possible when before the rms(sprint) and fdt(nextel). So it's possible if he did it before 2007 I believe it was completed
    5 year post sprint employee amd yes it is discountable but not the 5999 plan,though it is possible when before the rms(sprint) and fdt(nextel). So it's possible if he did it before 2007 I believe it was completed. Btw anyone interested in a merlin ex720?