1.    #1  
    I'm selling a mint condition Visor Edge Silver. Check it out on eBay. The auction ends today at 2:36pm MST (2236 GMT).

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ADME:B:LC:US:1
    No Thanks...
    Cheers
    Everyone deserves to make a buck...but a NEW Visor Edge is only $119.00 from CompUSA. Might consider starting at a $1.00 and setting a reserve to see where that gets you.
    Originally posted by dorelse
    Everyone deserves to make a buck...but a NEW Visor Edge is only $119.00 from CompUSA.
    "Yousureboutdat?" - Vinny Gambini
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
  5.    #5  
    Gee, ya think maybe someone will bid on it who DOESN'T have a freakin' CompUSA in their town? Golly, I hope so!
    Originally posted by jqsixpack
    Gee, ya think maybe someone will bid on it who DOESN'T have a freakin' CompUSA in their town? Golly, I hope so!
    They have a website.

...On a less aggressive note, I thought it was "YouWereSeriousAboutDat?"
    Originally posted by Thunderbird291
    ...On a less aggressive note, I thought it was "YouWereSeriousAboutDat?"
    That was to the judge. My 'quote' was to the grit-man, although it might not be exact.
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
    Oooh yea...another classic:

"Does that train always come by at 5?"
    "No sir, it's very unusual"

Later...

"I thought you said that train never comes by at 5 AM"
    "Yea, it's supposed to come by at 4 AM"
    CompUSA does NOT have them for $119 - this was quickly retracted into being a refurb for $119, and shortly after, became $149 for a refurb.
    Blue Visor Deluxe ~ Clie T615 ~ Zire 71 ~ Treo 650 ~ Palm Centro
  10.    #10  
    Anyway, the auction ended at $122.50. That + $12.00 shipping is $134.50 for a mint condition, lightly used Edge. I think the person is still getting a good deal--and it's not refurbished!

Thanks for all your...uh...comments.
    Well, I'm honestly glad you were able to sell it. I was only trying to be helpful, nothing more.

And, I hadn't realized that CompUSA had changed their price & gone to a refurb. So you're right, you did just fine.

Now I'm bummed I didn't buy one when it was available.