1.    #1  
    I HAVE LEFT THE Handspring Camp for a Sony T615c. Therefore, I am putting up many of my Handspring accessories for sale. I am keeping my Visor Deluxe for now, though. All items are in great condition. SHIPPING INCLUDED ON ALL ITEMS

PRICES HAVE BEEN DROPPED

SanDisk 64mb Compact Flash Card, and SanDisk Compact Flash PC Card Adapter - CF Card works with the Matchbook Drive listed below and the Memplug. Original Label with no markings. PC Card Adapter Fits into the PCMIA slot of any notebook, and some desktops. Shows the memory cards memory as a removable drive, no software or drivers necessary. WAS $35, now $25! For $5 more, I will throw in the Matchbook Drive listed below.

Non-Flush Version Matchbook Drive. Allows you to use CF Card memory in your visor. Software must reside in RAM, but is considered better than MemPlug's software for Visor's running OS 3.1 - WAS $10, now $7 shipped, or make an offer with the card.

Handspring Gameface for Visor Will not fit the Prism. Works fine, includes the joystick. No drivers necessary. Will include a copy of Zap!2000 if I can find the cd WAS $10, now $7

Generic Visor/Deluxe/Pro Flip Case - Leather, Visor slides into the case from the top. IR and Serial Ports not accessible. Will work with slightly oversized modules (Memplug). Bought from 'pacificglobal' on e-bay. WAS Asking $10, now asking $7

Pilot Pentopia Chameleon Stylus for the Handspring Visor - Functions as a spring-loaded stylus and built in black in pen. WAS Asking $11, now asking $8

Handspring Slim Leather Case - Will fit any Visor, excluding the Prism. It has very little use to it, as I used it only for a few weeks before I got my CF Adapter. WAS Asking $12, now asking $10 including shipping

Targus Leather Universal PDA Belt-Clip Case. Exactly as it sounds. Fits my Visor Deluxe perfectly, and will fit any other PDA as well - refer to the review at the-gadgeteer.com . WAS Asking $10, now asking $5 including shipping

Visor Stowaway Keyboard. The keyboard does not always close all the way, the snatch sometimes pops open, but is not a big deal. Still folds up, will close if you do it right, and functions perfectly. Will include the original CD or a CD-R w/ the latest driver, upon request. WAS $60, now asking $50

THE ULTIMATE CASE/STYLUS/ACCESSORY BUNDLE: Everything above, for the low low price of $100! (Was asking $120)

TI-83+ graphing calculator that is about a year old. There are a few tiny scratches at the top, but nothing major that you don't get after a year of use in a bookbag. It has some games pre-programmed on it (tetris, nibbles, etc.) and if you want more, you can buy a graphlink at Best Buy or on E-Bay. Was Asking $68, now asking $60

There is more to come - so keep watching! If interested, please e-mail me. I can provide pictures if requested. If these do not sell, off to e-bay I go. I will accept PayPal or Money Order.
    Thanks!

terrysalmi AT cox DOT net
    Last edited by terrysalmi; 06/26/2002 at 05:09 PM.
    Blue Visor Deluxe ~ Clie T615 ~ Zire 71 ~ Treo 650 ~ Palm Centro
    Abandoning the Handspring ship eh? I've been thinking of doing the same...though that Treo 90 is mighty tempting...maybe I'll get a NR70 though...it seems so cool...but not overly southpaw friendly...
    Alex.
  3.    #3  
    I have updated the listings and included a some new items.
    Hey,

I have a 128mb memory stick that I can let go...

What do you want to trade?
    Cheers
  5.    #5  
    Well, I have my 64mb CF Card (SanDisk) - and I could throw in the two Visor cases I have listed above...

The MemStick, I would hope, is in great working condition, with no labels or anything on it...

e-mail me.
  6.    #6  
    [ bump ] and more items posted
    I sold most of my Prism stuff and got a refurb N610 a couple months ago- and Wow!, what a difference.

It may not have been a super smart idea, but I then upgraded to the T615 and I think I am set for a while now! I don't need MP3 or a built-in camera, and I LOVE the sound capabilities of the T615- finally, a decently loud alarm!

The only thing that saddens me a bit is that there is no Clie forum as active and cool as VisorCentral is. I sortta wish they created a ClieCentral, sorta like TreoCentral!

(By the way- I'm going on vacation for a few days, and when I return, I'll be putting my N610 and accessories up for sale. Here is a preview of what I will be offering- if anyone wants, you can buy it off this list and I'll ship it when i get back before I post the real one!

All prices assume PayPal, and USPS First-Class shipping in the US.

Sony Clie PEG N-610c, violet, refurbished. Near-mint condition. Always used in a case with a Brando screen saver (included). All manuals, CD, USB cradle, etc. Asking $200.

Dr. Palm purple metal case (available from Brando Workshops). Asking $15.

Vaja leather case- used by no wear or damage, black/reddish color. Asking $30

Pentopia stylus, purple, asking $5

iConcepts folding keyboard, asking $25

Travel charger cord and seperate travel USB hot sync cord. $15 @ or $25 for both.

Brando Workshop 9v charger (recharges Clie from a new 9v battery), $5

Clie Package! All of the above for only $265- $40 off!

Also available: SiPix A6 Pocket Printer with everything but original cloth carry case, and a nearly full package of both roll and sheet paper. $90

Like I said, I'll be away until the last day of July, then I'll post the message and more details in the Marketplace and on some Clie sites- for whatever may be left! Just wanted to give my friends first shot!

madkins007@cox.net
    Do what you can, with what you have, where you are at!
    Originally posted by Madkins007
    The only thing that saddens me a bit is that there is no Clie forum as active and cool as VisorCentral is. I sortta wish they created a ClieCentral, sorta like TreoCentral!
    Madkins,
    I think I've seen you around ClieSource, but thought I'd mention it in case you don't know about it. It's gotten fairly active in the last few months, especially in the T and NR series forums. Only problem is the use of the ancient UBB which I can't stand. It lacks so much functionality compared to a vBvBvB $board$.
  9.    #9  
    BUMP and some prices lowered, some items added, and some deals changed around.
  10.    #10  
    220 views and no bytes? Surely SOMEONE still has a visor...

I added a gameface to the list.
    Hmmm....That Stowaway sounds sooooo tempting, but all I can spare is $20...maybe $30 if you tempt me..but you see the problem is I don't know what I am going to be taking to university...I may take my trusting beefed up Neo, I might go up to a Treo 90 or, depending on the size of my student loan, go up to a Pocket PC or an NR70(possibly V)...hmmmm...tempt me Terry, tempt me
    Alex (the Great II)
  12.    #12  
    Prices dropped.
    $35 for the keyboard...but I think I might go up to a Treo 90 so I am not sure....
    Alex.
  14.    #14  
    Sorry, $35 is too low. Especially if I will have to ship to Canada.
    Actually you don't have to ship to Canada, my parents have an American mailbox to save all you wonderful americans the hassle...especially handy for shopping online...
    Alex. (the Great II)
    Give me a couple weeks to see if I am keeping my Neo, if so than I will give you $40?? if it isn't sold)
    Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    are you willing to sell the CF card separate? If so, how much? I may be interested in the pentopia too....

Hitman
  17.    #17  
    I will sell the card for $22 alone, and the PCMIA Adapter for $7 alone.

Please e-mail me if still interested.