1.    #1  
    no longer available
    Last edited by churro; 04/16/2010 at 08:05 AM.
    i would consider a trading my pre if you threw in some cash too?
  3.    #3  
    what ya got in mind?
    Last edited by churro; 04/11/2010 at 07:49 PM.
    How about $50?

I think that's fair, the difference between a used pre and pixi on ebay completed listings is about $75-$100.

In the interest of full disclosure, I should tell you that my pre has a few dings on the top near the silent switch (nowhere near the screen). Also, the slider mechanism is a bit tighter than it was when it was new. No oreo effect at all though, no other defects. It has been chugging along at 800mhz beautifully.

Let me know...
  5.    #5  
    may i see pics?
    Here are the photos. Note the blemish on top, that is the only cosmetic thing. Otherwise this phone is awesome; most importantly it has no oreo effect at all. Clean ESN of course. I have the TS back for it too if you like, although I have no TS pucks.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by onemadrssn; 04/12/2010 at 03:45 PM.
    I've tried to PM you but I do not think it is working right. Anyways, I have a Pre I would trade straight up, no extra cash.

Pre is in great condition, I just want the Pixi for the form factor. I have the box and all the goodies, comes with a TS backing. Screen has been behind a Zagg IS from day one. I even have the pouch.

Send me a PM and let me know if you are interested. I would be willing to over night to you a fresh Pre.
    ill trade u straight up
  9.    #9  
    ok coolio