1.    #1  
    Does anyone have advice on how to set up a trade between to folks who don't know each other? What is the safest way so both sides feel comforatble? We are going to swap our PDAs, but aren't quite sure how to proceed.

Any thoughts?
    The safest, easiest way I know is to involve a third person both parties feel comfortable with, such as a VisorCentral staff or moderator. Both send the units to this person, along with enough money for the next leg and a gratuity/service fee.

This person holds on to the first unit recieved until the second arrives. He/she can also, if desired (and paid fairly for) check out the units to be sure that they conform to the agreement, then repack them and mail them out as instructed.

After a fair amount of time, if one PDA does not show up, she/he returns the first and the only thing anyone is out is a little time and a little money.

This technique adds a little time and money (two shipping costs and delays). I am sure I have seen on-line businesses that basically do this for you, but I would bet that someone here would be willing to help.
    Do what you can, with what you have, where you are at!