1.    #1  
    im want to sell my 180 but it has 2 small nicks on the bottom of it. otherwise its in great condiotion and it's one of the less problematic examples. i've seen used 180's sell on ebay from $300 to $400. what do you guys think is a fair price for this? serious advice only please (no $2 dollars sounds about right replies)

Thanks a bunch!
    Can you show us a picture? That'd help.
  3.    #3  
    ok ill put 1 on after i charge the battery on my camera
    Originally posted by xgambit
    im want to sell my 180 but it has 2 small nicks on the bottom of it. otherwise its in great condiotion and it's one of the less problematic examples. i've seen used 180's sell on ebay from $300 to $400. what do you guys think is a fair price for this? serious advice only please (no $2 dollars sounds about right replies)

Thanks a bunch!
    Keep an eye on this auction (I am NOT associated with it in any way).

It's a reviewer's TREO 180. It started last night at $50 with no reserve and it's up to $151.

The seller has no feedback, so if you're a trusted eBayer, you might get more.

Good luck!
    Jeff
  5.    #5  
    i cant get a pic that isnt blurry up close, w/o having to buy a new dig camera anybody got advice?
    im gonna need the pic anyway if i sell it on ebay
    A lot of people rob a pic off the web and mention that it is not an actual pic. I think this would slightly reduce bidder confidence.

I'm sure you must know someone with a digicam.

I'm in the east bay if all else fails.

Rod
    "Happy are they whose sins are forgiven, whose wrongs are pardoned"

Romans 4:7
  7.    #7  
    am using dig cam. canon sumthing i dunno. pics are blurry. dangit.