1.    #1  
    Perfect condition HTC Hero on Sprint. No dust under the screen, no scratches or anything. I have the original box (matching ESN's), all cables, and accessories included in box. I also have a blue HTC branded silicone with htc lanyard and packaging as well.

Let me know what you have.

Last edited by NM08SRT8; 03/21/2010 at 06:34 PM.
  2.    #2  
    Looking for BNIB Pre or a LNIB/BNIB condition touch pro 2

I'll even throw in a Sprint Airave I don't use anymore..
    I have a practically new (refurb) Pre I got 2 weeks ago. Any interest?
  4.    #4  
    No refurbs, thanks.
    I have a Peanut Butter/Jelly sandwich, but you'll have to kick a few $$.
  6.    #6  
    Please don't thread crap. If you're not interested, don't post. Thanks.
    Ok, keep in mind though please.
  8.    #8  
    I will keep it in mind but I don't do refurbs..

Good luck with your sale.
    I'll buy it from you??

email me for a faster response.
    dondadah88 at gmail dot com
  10.    #10  
    Can't sell, sorry. This is my only phone.
    Are you looking to trade for a Pre? If so I have one that I would be willing to consider trading. Clean ESN, running webOS 1.4. I can even through in a touchstone charger. Let me know.

Edit: I have all the original packaging and accessories that come with the Pre and touchstone. I have used the Pre, but it has no wear on it.
    Last edited by nathanielj.johnson; 03/23/2010 at 08:22 PM.
  12.    #12  
    See, my thing with used Pre's is the Oreo that other people may have given it.. Also, with the front of the phone being plastic, it scratches, where as my Hero doesn't since it's glass. Unless a screen protector is on it, Not sure if I would be interested other than brand new with factory screen protector on. I'm extremely meticulous about my electronics/phones.
    Ive got one slightly used Pre, however I am as maticulus as you and this one is perfect...NO OREO at all.

It comes in its original box w/ all accessories (ie. pouch,headphones, etc)

I have never used android before and dont know if Id even like it but if youre interested let me know.
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

14.    #14  
    Can you post up some photo's?
  15.    #15  
    Just looking for a TP2 now for my Hero + Airave.

Reason: With my PT job, I don't think the Pre would handle what I do in the harsh environment.
    Quote Originally Posted by NM08SRT8 View Post
    Perfect condition HTC Hero on Sprint. No dust under the screen, no scratches or anything. I have the original box (matching ESN's), all cables, and accessories included in box. I also have a blue HTC branded silicone with htc lanyard and packaging as well.

Let me know what you have.

did you get rid of it yet? ( i still have the box and stuff that came with it)

Palm Pre (Sprint Nextel) - eBay (item 200453923224 end time Mar-31-10 06:49:15 PDT)
  17.    #17  
    Oh, no I want a TP2 now.. Read my last post above yours.
  18.    #18  
    Deal happened yesterday during my lunch hour. Good thing because the back button was starting to peel lol