Global Posts
    530 Global Posts
    I have a brand new in box, only opened to check the contents.

Palm Pre Plus, just as it comes from Verizon. I bought two, one for my GF and myself. She tried mine and didn't like the keyboard, so I never bothered unboxing activating hers.

I'm not really considering trades, but I *may* consider a like condition Pre Pixi Plus, but you'd need to sweeten the deal with some cash.

$375 shipped
    Payment via Paypal and only ship to a verified address
    No sales outside the US
    Shipment will be via UPS
    Any chance you'd be interested in a storm 2? I have original box, all original accessories, charging dock, extra wall charger, and side pouch. I would include them all for the Pre Plus straight up and have no problem shipping.
    Global Posts
    530 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CBCstillmatic View Post
    Any chance you'd be interested in a storm 2? I have original box, all original accessories, charging dock, extra wall charger, and side pouch. I would include them all for the Pre Plus straight up and have no problem shipping.
    Nope, I just sold my Storm 2 over on Crackberry.
    Global Posts
    530 Global Posts
    Maybe $350 would work?
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    I know you said you weren't really interested in trades, but figured I would throw it out there. I have a brand new Droid that I'd love to trade for a Pre Plus. Let me know if you're interested at all.
    Global Posts
    530 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by v3rn View Post
    I know you said you weren't really interested in trades, but figured I would throw it out there. I have a brand new Droid that I'd love to trade for a Pre Plus. Let me know if you're interested at all.
    I considered your post... not at this time. I've crossed too many platforms recently, time to stick with one for a while. Thanks for the offer.
    Global Posts
    530 Global Posts
    Throw me a bone someone

I'd consider a Droid afterall, just sweeten the deal just a little
    Would you trade for a brand new Motorola Droid with car dock and case?
    is the pre still available?