1.    #1  
    Can someone tell me where I can get Prism parts? IE Plastic shell, Led light, power button? Thanks.
    "For I am not ashamed of the Gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to everyone that believes" Rom 1:16
  2.    #2  
    "Bump"
    "For I am not ashamed of the Gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to everyone that believes" Rom 1:16
  3.    #3  
    Anyone...Please?
  4.    #4  
    "Bump"
    When the case on my Prism cracked, I was never able to find a replacement. Sorry!
    Do what you can, with what you have, where you are at!
    I have had no luck finding prism parts either. The only place that I could find that even offered to repair my cracked case was HS and the only option they gave me was to replace it with a refurb unit for $125.
    I've got a couple I'm parting out. Very light on casings right now, but do repairs on all models of Visors and Palms, so I have parts coming in all the time.
    Let me know what you need. Can't guarantee immediate stock, but I will get it eventually.
    Alan
    I just bought a Prism with a broken case. I checked www.gethightech.com and they don't have any available. The broken piece is on the front case section, the post on the left side of the screen needs to be glued back in place. My concern and question is since the broken piece, when removed, exposes the side of the screen/digitizer will the superglue fumes effect the digitizer/screen?
    Originally posted by jconaway99
    "Bump"
    What does "Bump" mean?